Welcome to my garden!

It's go time Saturday. I know I said that 2 weeks ago but I had to wait, flipping 2 weeks ago wouldn't have worked well as the left side were all bean poles.
Plus I gotta get some.clones snipped and that will thin the room a little too. 20240605_180720.jpg

Still waiting for my dfg order....
Idk what's going on but this is as far as it gets.... was the same with the last tracking number too. Screenshot_20240607_071259_Samsung Internet.jpg

Idk what's going on but this is as far as it gets.... was the same with the last tracking number too. View attachment 60695
This shows that he has packaged and bought the postage he just has not turned it over to the P O yet.

This shows that he has packaged and bought the postage he just has not turned it over to the P O yet.
It's been an ongoing issue. Happened May 3rd too.
On june 4th he said he sent it then I got this a few hours later so Idk.
Kinda losing hope of ever getting them.
It's been 2 months now 😮‍💨

I know they'll come, I'm just tired of waiting.

Watching Fab Rats on YouTube and they are putting a 2019 6 speed 6.2l LT1 from a Camaro into a 55 chevy 210. View attachment 59416
That's a lot of motor for what that car originally had, it is gonna RIP when they get done
In Santa Cruz, Ca., back in the 70s and early 80s was a guy with a VW microbus that had a 302 from a Mustang wedged into it’s back end!

It was the ultimate sleeper!

There was also some guy running around in a little thing called a HoneyBee. I think it was a Toyota from the 70s, he had a nitrous bottle and a supercharger attached to whatever engine he had.

That little bastard was fast! Don’t blink fast!

In Santa Cruz, Ca., back in the 70s and early 80s was a guy with a VW microbus that had a 302 from a Mustang wedged into it’s back end!

It was the ultimate sleeper!

There was also some guy running around in a little thing called a HoneyBee. I think it was a Toyota from the 70s, he had a nitrous bottle and a supercharger attached to whatever engine he had.

That little bastard was fast! Don’t blink fast!
Don’t think it had a back seat anymore. I can’t picture it fitting otherwise. 🤷‍♂️

It's been an ongoing issue. Happened May 3rd too.
On june 4th he said he sent it then I got this a few hours later so Idk.
Kinda losing hope of ever getting them.
It's been 2 months now 😮‍💨

I know they'll come, I'm just tired of waiting.
I shipped a ton and as much as I stand up and advocate for the USPS I will also say it was more than clear that some post offices do not scan shit~!
I mean ever. The problem really could be with the postmaster at Jeffs office.
The package may really be out already if they are poor scanners.
Just saying? I have no clue what the real issue is this time but it is becoming an issue to be noted.

I shipped a ton and as much as I stand up and advocate for the USPS I will also say it was more than clear that some post offices do not scan shit~!
I mean ever. The problem really could be with the postmaster at Jeffs office.
The package may really be out already if they are poor scanners.
Just saying? I have no clue what the real issue is this time but it is becoming an issue to be noted.
Right and that's where I'm getting annoyed. USPS sucks a bunch of donkey dicks. I just want the stuff I ordered and to not have Jeff send it 5 timed before it makes it.
Not angry with Jeff, I just want my stuff lol

Hey gs was that pic you posted of bx1 in your 4x8 above? What light?
Right there in the circle. There's 2
They started under a mars hydro fce 4800, now they are under a Samphon 480. The samphon is designed for an open room, only dims from 100-80-60-40. At 4 feet above the canopy on 40% I'm still sitting at 300+ ppfd according to photone. The light sucks imo, I hate it.
20240607_210730.jpg

Looked that light up. Never seen it before but typical Amazon light.

Looking at the internode on the other thread I would have said it could stand more light. Still veg right?
Yeah they could use more light for sure but nefore i got the AC replaced I was running into heat issues, light burn, mag deficiency, the whole 9. So I pulled the lights wayyy up and they're just now recovered so I'm gonna let them go to flower Saturday, next run will be better and more dialed in for sure

Idk what's going on but this is as far as it gets.... was the same with the last tracking number too. View attachment 60695
Update on this.

Jeffs resending again, this time via UPS cause both packages he sent me via USPS never updated.

Im thinking there is a sticky fingered sum bitch at his local post office who needs a good thick wooden ruler across the knuckles....

Update on this.

Jeffs resending again, this time via UPS cause both packages he sent me via USPS never updated.

Im thinking there is a sticky fingered sum bitch at his local post office who needs a good thick wooden ruler across the knuckles....
Knuckles? You can do better…

did your kids have a fun time today? that place looked cool AF.. let your kids know they got it too easy and this is what it could be like!!! hehe

Man we just harvested. I actually need to update my thread so you've got time to guess if you haven't. Either way, just harvested, beans popped today, hoping to harvest again before we run out.
I think I said 369 but I don't remember lol

I wasnt supposed to run out, but I got pushy, started more seeds, and had to wait for them to catch up so I'm 2.5 months behind schedule.....
And now deficiencies are setting in and it's gonna be a fight to the end 🙃

Back
Top Bottom