All things shrooms

My favourite is money by Pink Floyd… man the sounds are fucking amazing on shrooms
ya...im fuckin itchin for these experiences again.

most of mine was with LSD

but the last few shroom trips last year/b4 were good, less headache then LSD for me and i make it into psilocin for intensity and shorter trip.

less headache then LSD for me and i make it into psilocin for intensity and shorter trip.
The exact reason i stopped with LSD. headache, projectile vomiting, sleep all of the next day, no thanks. Mushrooms for me now.
Although, i got some gel tabs in Maine, and wow those were good. 37 hour trip off 2 hits.

• Deleted by Observer
Show…
The exact reason i stopped with LSD. headache, projectile vomiting, sleep all of the next day, no thanks. Mushrooms for me now.
Although, i got some gel tabs in Maine, and wow those were good. 37 hour trip off 2 hits.
yea i loved the pyramid gel tabs. i had around 150 tabs at one point LOL

i got carried away, man.

Last time i ate tabs i got lost in the middle of Portland Maine, tripping my ass off. This was my first time in Maine, and im tabbed out in the biggest city in the state.... flashing lights, cars, all sorts of sounds, i was goone. Cars were holographic i swear to god, i could see the people driving the cars through the doors... man i was on another planet.

I have about 100 peyote seeds i need to plant. I would grow Ayahuasca but haven’t looked into it much yet
Apparently sometimes peyote takes years to enter flower. I've read a little but have zero first hand experience growing magic cactus.

Mushrooms on the other hand ... I don't grow them, but I can get them readily. My son in law has gotten into that.

Apparently sometimes peyote takes years to enter flower. I've read a little but have zero first hand experience growing magic cactus.

Mushrooms on the other hand ... I don't grow them, but I can get them readily. My son in law has gotten into that.
Min 2 years indoor if grafting which i will be onto san pedro. In the wild 10-20 yrs

Ok dumb question

Dosent these grow in horse sh*t outside??? 🤣🤣

I’m definitely interested in the science and will be reading and learning from you all, if I can grow these myself and have a product I know is safe I’m in!!!!

Let the learning begin
Depends on the species i grow mine in 50/50 coco vermiculite with a tiny amount of turkey trit added and some L tryptophan

Back
Top Bottom