North Atlantic Seed Co.

steamroller

Average guy who gets high. AKA the Slacker.
Staff member
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to NASC.
I recently ordered Grape Balls of Fire [ the newest from Ethos] and they sent me the wrong seeds. Wait this gets better~!
I contacted them and the short of the long was all I needed to do was send them a picture.
I did and they sent me the correct seeds. Thought I was going to get to keep their mistake but they sent a postage paid return envelope for them. It was a seed I already had anyways. I respect they have sense not to eat their mistakes completely. It makes good business sense and hopefully helps keep the price of running a business proper.
Well a few days later I realized they sent me a 5 pack and not the 10 I paid for.
I sent them another email saying I may be a little late but...
They responded ' never too late' and again said send a pic and they would make it right.
I just got home and saw that message so have sent the pic of the 5 pack moments ago.
I'll eat my praise if they do not follow through and let you all know, but 2 for 2 they seem to make things right.
I honestly can not imagine that all seed companies are this customer orientated and thought I would share my most recent experience with them.

I'm balls deep into my first plant but I've ordered 60 or more of their $2 seeds. They always show up in good time and I have yet to see a mistake. They forgot a freebie once, but I don't care about the freebies.

They are excellent, and my go-to seed bank these days........I get my stuff in days, their communication is very good too. Mistakes happen with all seed banks, but these guys are an A.

I have had good luck with NASC as well.

I had a similar experience with Brothers Grimm. They told me to keep the mistake pack, sent the right one with an additional freebie 10 pack. I ended up with 6 10 packs for the price of 3.

I have had good luck with NASC as well.

I had a similar experience with Brothers Grimm. They told me to keep the mistake pack, sent the right one with an additional freebie 10 pack. I ended up with 6 10 packs for the price of 3.
NASC is one of my go-to places for seeds. I've never had any issues with their service. Their seeds for me have had almost a 100% germination rate. Prices seem to be better than many seed banks too.

While we're on the topic of customer service, several years ago, seeds from Herbies arrived cracked. I sent a picture as requested by them and about a week later I had new seeds.

I also had an order lost in the mail sent by Oaseeds. It took them several months but they finally refunded my order. A few weeks afterwards, my order arrived. It was very late but ended up being free.

My recent experience with north atlantic is i bought Critical Kush seeds from Barneys farm. 1 of 3 barely germinated so i too sent picture next to other strains that geminated 100% They gave me store credit for the 2 seeds that did not germinate so i reordered and none germinated and they wrote that they usually dont credit twice. I sugeested it looked like old seed from Barneys. The gave me another store credit and i ordered something different but it too late to plant now. Also the post office had it sitting in a office for a week on its way to my house

Back
Top Bottom