Observers' 2x4 Space

Depending on how many 1/2 gallon pots you are running a $13 Pump, $14 timer, and a few bucks for drip tubing you could probably have a lot more time to watch movies and smoke bowls????

Depending on how many 1/2 gallon pots you are running a $13 Pump, $14 timer, and a few bucks for drip tubing you could probably have a lot more time to watch movies and smoke bowls????
gotcha, im looking for pumps, and the parts i need to connect to them on amazon/and hardware stores around me

and ill probably get some PVC, idk

i have 2 little vivosun waterpumps 200 or so gph currently, but cant connect shit.

for just the "moms/veg" tent right now, 4.

I thought you had the tubing already? EBay or Amazon has the pump and timer for less than $30 delivered💯 I run open ended tubing and octobubblers so the octobubblers would add $10 per 8 plants.

I thought you had the tubing already? EBay or Amazon has the pump and timer for less than $30 delivered💯 I run open ended tubing and octobubblers so the octobubblers would add $10 per 8 plants.
i have that shitty tubing, drip emitters, and clear tubing, but i cant connect it to the water pump, doesnt fit.

They probably came with a few different barbed fittings that thread in the top. Since those pumps make less than 5 psi you don’t even need hose clamps. Again octobubblers for the most economical solution. 16 plants per 16 square feet IMO. $10 in pvc and fittings and for less than $50 you have a duct taped, bailing wire, very inexpensive redneck drip system and more time to watch movies and smoke bowls!

This is what I currently have but can't connect any of it to the submerisble pump.

This was free shit sent to me.

And I bought the shitty 1/4 line

Attachments

• 16966609785071846326945542245742.jpg
    16966609785071846326945542245742.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
your car's too slow to be running bud. time to cool it on that.
That 2015 jetta was totaled by someone running a red light so definitely not happening again, besides that/time time I was good for awhile and then it happened again otherwise was trying to be better and not get into that shit anymore.

Send me a pic of said pump! It should at most take a reducing barbed fitting??

I'd have to put a half inch line on this and then ?

Attachments

• 16966614147489022626744323091271.jpg
    16966614147489022626744323091271.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
I don’t understand the problem? Cut a 4’ piece of garden hose off your neighbors hose, lol. buy HOSE Thread MHT or FHT to pvc NPT PVC fitting, 4 feet of 1/2 pvc make manifold, glue manifold together mix reservoir, set timer! The extra fitting in the hose goes to a quick Connect so easily removed to move my trays around, but unnecessary for a tent. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

What dice is the barbed fitting? Whatever goes on snugly is fine and won’t come off there is all but zero psi. Insurance get hose clamp to keep hose clamped on barbed fitting, I zip tie is definitely more than necessary if tightened properly!

Less than $2 quick connect with ball valve to control flow for entire manifold.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
@LJFarming the pump he has, has a pressed fitting that isn't even tight. I have the same pump, it's useless for a configuration like you're describing. He needs something that at very least has a threaded outlet.

All great input otherwise.

For a small fee I can build a cart with the SPECIAL fittings so you on Amazon or Home Depot

@LJFarming the pump he has, has a pressed fitting that isn't even tight. I have the same pump, it's useless for a configuration like you're describing. He needs something that at very least has a threaded outlet.

All great input otherwise.
Ok I use smaller pumps for reservoir nutrient circulation that you are talking about my bad for jumping to conclusions. I didn’t realize bud. It still just needs a hose on the barbed fitting or jammed in the output.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Ok I use smaller pumps for reservoir nutrient circulation that you are talking about my bad for jumping to conclusions. I didn’t realize bud. It still just needs a hose on the barbed fitting or jammed in the output.
no excuse, i have a few glasses of scotch in me and should avoid a keyboard. that being said, i'm impressed with your ingenuity. his is a slip fitting on both sides, so no barbs, and without a profuse amount of tape, i personally haven't figured out a way to make the damn thing do anything outside a no pressure application.

no harm no foul. pretty sure my foot in so far up my mouth at this point my best bet is to shut up, so glad you're here! 🍻

My smaller pumps literally just have a piece of tubing jammed in the top because it fits tighter that the fittings supplied than the pump!

My smaller pumps literally just have a piece of tubing jammed in the top because it fits tighter that the fittings supplied than the pump!
The pumps are definitely cheap Chinese shit but with a with friction fit they shouldn’t ever push the hose out or at least mine don’t.

your car's too slow to be running bud. time to cool it on that.
Just gotta know the roads better than the cops bro.
I ran a NYS Trooper that had a v6 twin turbo ford fusion, i had a 4 banger hyundai elantra gt hatchback... lol

Fucker had no chance keeping up with me on the backroads i grew up on.
I never saw him again after we turned off the main road and i left him in a huge cloud of dust🤣🤣

Id never do it again, nor am i proud of that moment but i was loaded down and was not gonna stop...

Just gotta know the roads better than the cops bro.
I ran a NYS Trooper that had a v6 twin turbo ford fusion, i had a 4 banger hyundai elantra gt hatchback... lol

Fucker had no chance keeping up with me on the backroads i grew up on.
I never saw him again after we turned off the main road and i left him in a huge cloud of dust🤣🤣

Id never do it again, nor am i proud of that moment but i was loaded down and was not gonna stop...
i had one, another one coming at me, jousted, and then another one passing as i turn off behind him and cut right into complex - gone

I don’t understand the problem? Cut a 4’ piece of garden hose off your neighbors hose, lol. buy HOSE Thread MHT or FHT to pvc NPT PVC fitting, 4 feet of 1/2 pvc make manifold, glue manifold together mix reservoir, set timer! The extra fitting in the hose goes to a quick Connect so easily removed to move my trays around, but unnecessary for a tent. View attachment 24385View attachment 24386View attachment 24387View attachment 24388
does this "1/2" connect to the bubbler? from the pump, THEN i can use the 1/4 line from a bubbler?

sorry im fucking retarded.

i have no experience with this shit or knowledge.

Less than $2 quick connect with ball valve to control flow for entire manifold.
ok cool, i dont know what any of this shit was called or what to look for or where.

I don’t understand the problem?
Im Currently Retarded when it comes to these "super-advanced" PVC watering systems, lmao.

Cut a 4’ piece of garden hose off your neighbors hose, lol. buy HOSE Thread MHT or FHT to pvc NPT PVC fitting, 4 feet of 1/2 pvc make manifold, glue manifold together mix reservoir, set timer! The extra fitting in the hose goes to a quick Connect so easily removed to move my trays around, but unnecessary for a tent. View attachment 24385View attachment 24386View attachment 24387View attachment 24388
ok this makes more sense now though, and thanks for the vocab, i dont know what shit is called.

They probably came with a few different barbed fittings that thread in the top. Since those pumps make less than 5 psi you don’t even need hose clamps. Again octobubblers for the most economical solution. 16 plants per 16 square feet IMO. $10 in pvc and fittings and for less than $50 you have a duct taped, bailing wire, very inexpensive redneck drip system and more time to watch movies and smoke bowls!
i need to stop by lowes or home depot then.

i had one, another one coming at me, jousted, and then another one passing as i turn off behind him and cut right into complex - gone
That one benefit to the country life is cops are real scarce up here so itll be 20+ minutes before back up gets up on the mountain where i am. County Station is 20 mins, state police barracks is 30 mins lol.

Barbed fitting
Female Garden hose
Male garden hose
National pipe thread

Just noting shit don't mind me lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom