Red's Thread ~ All things Cannabis

This was 2020. These were THC Victory from seed. Really bad purchase. Do not recommend.

60901098708__9843C921-9175-49FA-8555-A01EDF8A7BF7.JPG

What a difference that weight difference makes in your life.

PM me if any of you fat fucks want to lose 100#

I'd like to gain 20 or so...

I've been 6'1 145# since my junior year if high-school back in '06. I'm a scronny fuck but I'm fit. It's probably part of why this manual labor job has been so hard on my body.

I've been 6'1 145# since my junior year if high-school back in '06. I'm a scronny fuck but I'm fit. It's probably part of why this manual labor job has been so hard on my body.
Farm boy?
I don't mess with them. Got a couple at work and they can out work me at anything manual.

This was 2020. These were THC Victory from seed. Really bad purchase. Do not recommend.

View attachment 18588

What a difference that weight difference makes in your life.

PM me if any of you fat fucks want to lose 100#
I went down to one meal a day for a year and went from 180-200lb to 140-150lbs
Around 2019-2020

Around 150lbs oday

Still barely eat 3 meals a day.

The struggle is real.

Now that I can shop off the rack, see my toes, and fit in an airplane seat, there is no way I am going back. I've got about 20 left to get to my goal weight. That is where I will stay even if I have to cut a leg off to keep it there.
Stay with it Brother! I was the heaviest I'd ever been at 220lbs. I went on the Keto Diet for 14 weeks and lost 70lbs. I was also pre diabetic. After I hit 150 I stopped dieting as I was getting TOO thin but I was no longer pre-diabetic. I had my BMI measured and I was at 11% body fat! My 2 liter gut turned into a nice 6 pack but I was WAY to scrawny looking. The Dr. that I was training to be a Keto coach told me my body would eventually stop losing even if I kept dieting but I was pretty thin already so I stopped. The last time I weighed 150 was my sophmore year in HS. I gained back 30 lbs so I'm sitting at 180. After my hand surgery tomorrow I'm going to try and drop 15 - 20 lbs. Trying to stay around 165 - 170.

For real, but i feel at 5'9-5'10 i should definitely weigh at least 145 lol.

At 19 i was the same size... havent gained or grown any at all.
You're a bit underweight for height but I wouldn't worry. Like you said. Gaining muscle mass will take care of that. A good 12 week lifting and diet change(More carbs and protein) should help. Maybe even a few creatine shakes to bulk up a bit.

The struggle is real.

Now that I can shop off the rack, see my toes, and fit in an airplane seat, there is no way I am going back. I've got about 20 left to get to my goal weight. That is where I will stay even if I have to cut a leg off to keep it there.
I’m tall so it helps hide it. Down to just a gut again. Haven’t been able to buy off the rack since I turned 17. To tall and thin. Now to tall and fat. 😝🤦

Need to get out more but stress keeps me in unless night. Literally haven’t left my property in almost 3 months. Other than to walk the dog at 2am when I needed to do something to sleep that doesn’t wake the house.

Thanksgiving and Christmas might be a concern this year without exercise. 🤣

My metabolism is just to fast, i can eat junk all day and not gain an ounce, id prolly lose weight....
My buddy is the same. We both stayed thin until I started IT in my 30’s.

I swear my buddy lives off sugar. Half his diet is dollar store junk food. But he can’t afford transportation so he walks to work and back each day. I know that helps.

I went down to one meal a day for a year and went from 180-200lb to 140-150lbs
Around 2019-2020

Around 150lbs oday

Still barely eat 3 meals a day.
That’s pretty much what I’ve done the last year and have lost about forty pounds. Trying to help my back. It’s weird I barely have an appetite during the day. I just kind of eat dinner with my wife. It’s working so far!

Chemo therapy & radiation really took my 190 lb frame/Medium down. I can't seem to gain any weight after throat cancer treatments. I weight 135 soakin wet.SSgrower
Damn dude my father in law had throat cancer it really messed him up. Fried all the blood vessels in his jaw bone on the side it was on now he has some shit they call osteo-necrosis or some shit...Basically his jaw bone is necrotic (rotting away). He hasn't ate since he went through the shit been on a feeding tube ever since for the last 4 or 5 years. Sorry to hear you went thru this SS.

Sorry to anyone dealing with health issues. Shit is not fun.

Moe, keep up the good work bro!

Damn dude my father in law had throat cancer it really messed him up. Fried all the blood vessels in his jaw bone on the side it was on now he has some shit they call osteo-necrosis or some shit...Basically his jaw bone is necrotic (rotting away). He hasn't ate since he went through the shit been on a feeding tube ever since for the last 4 or 5 years. Sorry to hear you went thru this SS.

Sorry to anyone dealing with health issues. Shit is not fun.

Moe, keep up the good work bro!
Yeah, my buddy SweetLeaf is going thru something similar. sux

Whew another skinny dude - I struggle to keep wait on ! It’s crazy and the wife hates it, during the summer I can drop 7/10 lbs in a day not kool , for me. I’m 155

Back
Top Bottom