Red's Thread ~ All things Cannabis

Hey moe, what was the results of this trial. Im about to take clones. Do i want woody stock or fresh tops?
Middle zone if you are taking a bunch. Woody if you want the biggest jump start on the grow and have room to spread them out in the cloner.

Clones dig blue photons.

15 on 15 off running a small airstone keeps res temp below 75.

I'll grab you some pics when I pull these out to send to SLG. I think @Moshmen wants too.

Clones dig blue photons.
why/what does the blue-spectrum do for the cloning process?

i understand a little about photomorphogenesis, and spectrum affects on cells but curious what logic context youre going off of to suggest blue, or what you see or measure that the cloning process likes the blue spec.

Thank you for you're time.

Just thought this was cool

Has 16 different sensors, some relevant some not.

180$

@Franksta , moe
Very cool.

The blue - I'm trying to promote root growth not plant growth. Blue seems to help that. As I said, I am playing with this and learning from my experiences. The light I added also does other colors, but what I have learned in the fog cloner, seedlings, and other testing I have done is blue is best for small plants. That is subject to change with more data.

The blue - I'm trying to promote root growth not plant growth. Blue seems to help that. As I said, I am playing with this and learning from my experiences. The light I added also does other colors, but what I have learned in the fog cloner, seedlings, and other testing I have done is blue is best for small plants. That is subject to change with more data.
Sweet

Found something

PDF paper on spectrum effects and controlling/manipulating photomorphogenesis with spectrum.

Now I heard blue was good for young plants/seedlings back in the day , but the exact data as to how and why - idk.

But now that we've learned a lot of the basics, can dive deeper.

[QUOTE="Moe.Red, post: 32460, member: 1"

15 on 15 off

[/QUOTE]
Cloning hours?

Intriguing

Keeps the day light hours up for veg and energy and keeps the night time hours up for Calvin cycle?

Have you tried "pushing" the cloning process yet with more intense light?

""15 on 15 off running a small airstone keeps res temps under 75""

Had trouble quoting, lol.

For the cloning process?

Intriguing

15 hours on to keep in veg state, supply energy, 15 hours off for kalvin-cycle time?

@Moe.Red

Sorry no 15 minutes of spray on then 15 off. Trying to keep res temps down. Running the pump full time is not only not necessary, it heats the water to dangerous levels, at least in my cloner.

Sorry no 15 minutes of spray on then 15 off. Trying to keep res temps down. Running the pump full time is not only not necessary, it heats the water to dangerous levels, at least in my cloner.
My bad, gotcha.

Your down 127 pounds? Willingly? If so congratulations friend, that is no small feat. Sometimes its like, "life sucks and then you die...smoke weed in the meantime" :D. Hope all is well with your fam, my Dad is going through/went through heart issues this year and its a wakeup call for sure.
Yup now even more. I was a phatt phuck. I woulda popped the tires on that bike of yours.

I don't know if I would say willingly, but definitely the goal. I fit in normal human clothes now and people don't recognize me. I was mostly wearing moo moos and crocks.

Here is todays side by side of the soil vs hydro test:IMG_2748.jpeg
IMG_2749.jpeg
IMG_2750.jpeg

Kinda looks like a watermelon 🍉

Yup now even more. I was a phatt phuck. I woulda popped the tires on that bike of yours.

I don't know if I would say willingly, but definitely the goal. I fit in normal human clothes now and people don't recognize me. I was mostly wearing moo moos and crocks.

Here is todays side by side of the soil vs hydro test:View attachment 18445
View attachment 18446
View attachment 18447

lmao

theres just no comparison

View attachment 18445

to rub salt on the wound or whatever the fuck that saying is.

is that a 3 to 5 gallon fabric pot? and soil?

This is a half gallon of Not-Soil (what do we term this besides "sterile"), little less or so.

Point of this is, pot size difference when using soil and (not-Soil lol) ready to go salts.

For anyone else

Attachments

• 16927586114045192159147072786432.jpg
    16927586114045192159147072786432.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • 16927587551787164122150951432819.jpg
    16927587551787164122150951432819.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
to rub salt on the wound or whatever the fuck that saying is.

is that a 3 to 5 gallon fabric pot? and soil?

This is a half gallon of Not-Soil (what do we term this besides "sterile"), little less or so.

Point of this is, pot size difference when using soil and (not-Soil lol) ready to go salts.

For anyone else
10 gallon fabric. Doing the Canna Granny style grow using her mix precisely.

I would have liked to veg longer on the soil to get a bigger plant, but that damn hydro plant was not having it.

10 gallon fabric. Doing the Canna Granny style grow using her mix precisely.

I would have liked to veg longer on the soil to get a bigger plant, but that damn hydro plant was not having it.
Right on.

that perspective is fucked for me then lol, looked like a 5gal.

Nice to see what seems a pretty legit side, bet that's mostly o2 content availability and food availability/intakes easier that we are seeing here.

Even if it may be you're first time using soil, I don't think there's a lot else that could of been done to optimize it.

👊

Right on.

that perspective is fucked for me then lol, looked like a 5gal.

Nice to see what seems a pretty legit side, bet that's mostly o2 content availability and food availability/intakes easier that we are seeing here.

Even if it may be you're first time using soil, I don't think there's a lot else that could of been done to optimize it.

👊
The hydro site (square pot) is 13 gallons for reference.

You look a little like me .just gotta add my big guts 😆.I’m 100kgs .need to get down abit..I battle to lift my leg to get into my hilux 😆..doesn’t help with a 2 ‘ lift kit and 33” tires.split the ass out of my jeans getting in it the other day..haha

Better than me. 👍

Perfect weight used to be 220lbs. Not sure what is now that I’m older.

Got as high as 380 at one point. Then decided to lose it. Made it to 260lbs. Looked good. Helped I was doing our house Reno.

Got back to 360lbs a few years back and decided to change again. Cut way back on some stuff, like beer, tequila. 🤣 Sitting around 280lbs but lost a lot of muscle mass this year. Still, working on it.

Better than me. 👍

Perfect weight used to be 220lbs. Not sure what is now that I’m older.

Got as high as 380 at one point. Then decided to lose it. Made it to 260lbs. Looked good. Helped I was doing our house Reno.

Got back to 360lbs a few years back and decided to change again. Cut way back on some stuff, like beer, tequila. 🤣 Sitting around 280lbs but lost a lot of muscle mass this year. Still, working on it.
The struggle is real.

Now that I can shop off the rack, see my toes, and fit in an airplane seat, there is no way I am going back. I've got about 20 left to get to my goal weight. That is where I will stay even if I have to cut a leg off to keep it there.

Back
Top Bottom