Observers' 2x4 Space

So you use this recipe to seedlings after they emerge the media, huh? I use Foop Garden & FF big bloom usually, FF is susposed to help seedlings, earthworm castings I guess,Cheers bro
Yeah I mix my own nutrient solutions

Attachments

• 17047133176548454848459591585479.jpg
    17047133176548454848459591585479.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • 17047133254201359601465905873053.jpg
    17047133254201359601465905873053.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
I’m making mush ATM.
IMG_6398.jpeg

Cannabis leaves, mulch, and old vape. Sprayed with whey & molasses.

Smells a lot like a beer wort. Hoping no rot. 🤞

This is why i began FF big bloom for the roots!
Yea, basically a flower nutrient ratio, so I'll give them my starter solution (seeds), and then after the emerge keep starter solution till they are actually putting there first leafs passed cotyledons out and then switch to PKn ratio to get a root system going, and then switch to my NpK solution for canopy growth/veg

Ive been using small amounts of soluble kelp in my starter and pkn solution

Yea, basically a flower nutrient ratio, so I'll give them my starter solution (seeds), and then after the emerge keep starter solution till they are actually putting there first leafs passed cotyledons out and then switch to PKn ratio to get a root system going, and then switch to my NpK solution for canopy growth/veg

I'm not sure about using (kelp) in NpK solution

It can make them elongate supposedly
But benefits compounds in it

I need more time with it

That's the idea anyways.

Getting my SOPs down and water chem More understood, additives, hormones, nutrients, acids and bases, other beneficial compounds I can use with sterile growing, etc.

I micro-dose and mix my starter solution in a "spray bottle" that way I can control ratio's of nutrients and "Aim" my watering at the immediate plant or plants I am starting. Great thread by the way. We need to discuss our tactics of growing to expound our knowledge and expand it,right?

So recently i got the FF flower trio salts, its Cha-Ching, Beastie Bloomz, and Open Sesame. Seems to be working fantastic! Ill definitely continue using it in flower with the FF grow big in veg only.

I micro-dose and mix my starter solution in a "spray bottle" that way I can control ratio's of nutrients and "Aim" my watering at the immediate plant or plants I am

starting. Great thread by the way. We need to discuss our tactics of growing to expound our knowledge and expand it,right?
the whole point of grow forums, no?

seeing some ignorance around here and its kinda pissing me off

1704723851025.png
@GoodShit97

see that back one near the tent zip line?

thats 61 inches in that solo cup, and the root zone is actually less than what the solo can hold, i took that plant out and rinsed the media off/around the roots and the root zone would fit in youre palm.... 🚀 o_O :alien: crazy...61~ inches top cola from a rootzone that small, balance & scale.

so i think ill be just fine with a few solos worth of media in the gallon grow bags, and i think 5 cups is about 1/2 or less

to scale.

and watering needs.

View attachment 37847
@GoodShit97

see that back one near the tent zip line?

thats 61 inches in that solo cup, and the root zone is actually less than what the solo can hold, i took that plant out and rinsed the media off/around the roots and the root zone would fit in youre palm.... 🚀 o_O :alien: crazy...61~ inches top cola from a rootzone that small, balance & scale.

so i think ill be just fine with a few solos worth of media in the gallon grow bags, and i think 5 cups is about 1/2 or less

to scale.

and watering needs.
I think youll kill it with clones, less veg time and the bigger bags.
You did real well with the solos and these bags wont have you watering 3x a day lol

I think youll kill it with clones, less veg time and the bigger bags.
You did real well with the solos and these bags wont have you watering 3x a day lol
yea this run should be dope AF, ill be on routine & schedule.

im ready to get it started, impatient as fuck on these moms lol.

and wont have to worry about optimizing watering as much or having to like you say, those solos could have even gone a little further if i watered them more

yea this run should be dope AF, ill be on routine & schedule.

im ready to get it started, impatient as fuck on these moms lol.

and wont have to worry about optimizing watering as much or having to like you say, those solos could have even gone a little further if i watered them more
These ones shouldn't be toppled over 7-10x a day either🤣
I had that happening with 3 plants right now but i got em strapped up now.
Top heavy and they pot bottoms are only like 4 inches across lol.

These ones shouldn't be toppled over 7-10x a day either🤣
I had that happening with 3 plants right now but i got em strapped up now.
Top heavy and they pot bottoms are only like 4 inches across lol.
ahh fuck that shit, only downside of small containers, but nets. lol.

dont miss that fiesta part though lol

👊

Back
Top Bottom