Red's Thread ~ All things Cannabis

The mosquito bits worked for me in one application.
Just soak them in water as per directions and use the solution when watering.
Your yellow traps are pretty full so you may need more than one dose.
The adults live 5-7 days and eggs take 5 days to hatch.
So two applications @ 7 days apart should knock them out.

The mosquito bits worked for me in one application.
Just soak them in water as per directions and use the solution when watering.
Your yellow traps are pretty full so you may need more than one dose.
The adults live 5-7 days and eggs take 5 days to hatch.
So two applications @ 7 days apart should knock them out.
Came in the mail today heading down now.

image.jpg

The cider vinegar with dish soap will knock down the adult flyers faster than sticky traps. for some reason they love cider vinegar.
OldCro, so a bowl of apple cider vinegar with how much dish soap? I was paying attention but can't remember how much I paid. Thanks in advance.

I would love to get this product....but it looks like a USA only deal. I'm going to try the apple cider vinegar with dish soap. DE already used...
I put that on with some orca and put de back on top once dry. 2 days later only a few bugs on the new traps.

Got my bug zapper running in the lung room.

Nematodes arrived today. Have not used them yet

I would love to get this product....but it looks like a USA only deal. I'm going to try the apple cider vinegar with dish soap. DE already used...
Readily available in canada too. You care looking for a product that contains Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis. It treats a ton of root pest but unfortunately not root aphids. The larvae feed on the bacteria and it its toxic to the larvae. Its what most cities have switched to using as a larvicide for mosquitoes. Its very effective and safe for human pets and aquatic life. Call it an organic pesticide of sorts

Readily available in canada too. You care looking for a product that contains Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis. It treats a ton of root pest but unfortunately not root aphids. The larvae feed on the bacteria and it its toxic to the larvae. Its what most cities have switched to using as a larvicide for mosquitoes. Its very effective and safe for human pets and aquatic life. Call it an organic pesticide of sorts
I need a “very interesting “ like button

@Moe.Red its treats more than just these listed but this is from your guys epa…. Who i dont trust but the info is correct. It kills a lot of pests larvae. Thats why you use the stickies and BTI. To get adult population down and as @smoke said treat multiple times because there is no harm to anything in using even as a precaution start to finish.

I been down this rabbit hole deeply when my neighbor had them for my grows there.

IMG_0892.png

@Moe.Red its treats more than just these listed but this is from your guys epa…. Who i dont trust but the info is correct. It kills a lot of pests larvae. Thats why you use the stickies and BTI. To get adult population down and as @smoke said treat multiple times because there is no harm to anything in using even as a precaution start to finish.

I been down this rabbit hole deeply when my neighbor had them for my grows there.

View attachment 10877
Do you think bti will kill the nematodes ?

Back
Top Bottom