Red's Thread ~ All things Cannabis

so you're gonna move those rings with plants in tact from tent to tent?, or is your point being that you never move them? i'm a little lost in the fog ponics world..

are the pieces you're holding onto in the pic for lst?

school me MoeRed!!
Yes start whatever in the net pot with coco. Put it in the germination tent. That holds 15

Then the netpots snap into the twist lock and doesn’t come out until harvest. Move them to any growspace.

With the smaller net pots once you get past topping the plant in veg the roots are too big to fit thru the 3.75” hole. So I needed something that allowed roots to fit thru the top right up to flower.

Yes I use this for lst

IMG_3046.png

It’s like silicone coated wire that stays where you bend it and fits in those holes.

Yes start whatever in the net pot with coco. Put it in the germination tent. That holds 15

Then the netpots snap into the twist lock and doesn’t come out until harvest. Move them to any growspace.

With the smaller net pots once you get past topping the plant in veg the roots are too big to fit thru the 3.75” hole. So I needed something that allowed roots to fit thru the top right up to flower.

Yes I use this for lst

View attachment 26320

It’s like silicone coated wire that stays where you bend it and fits in those holes.

that's really cool man, you make it look very intriguing!!

can't wait to see it in action!!

Hey seeing as I'm back making pipes I remember you had asked about Cocobolo. Expensive shit but I can access some on Etzy. I would cost me about $125 to make 1 pipe with wood shipping and stem. Then I googled about smoking out of a Cocobolo ppipe, these are 2 quotes I've found

Cocobolo is considered one of the most dangerous Rosewoods as far as sensitizer and allergic reactions.

When one of these pipes are first used you are baking off the toxic resin directly into your lungs.

I see there are these pipes made but I'm not sure its a healthy wood to use, not that smoking is healthy but toxic resins sucked into your lungs doesn't sound good....wtf is with bold print?
oops

Hey seeing as I'm back making pipes I remember you had asked about Cocobolo. Expensive shit but I can access some on Etzy. I would cost me about $125 to make 1 pipe with wood shipping and stem. Then I googled about smoking out of a Cocobolo ppipe, these are 2 quotes I've found

Cocobolo is considered one of the most dangerous Rosewoods as far as sensitizer and allergic reactions.

When one of these pipes are first used you are baking off the toxic resin directly into your lungs.

I see there are these pipes made but I'm not sure its a healthy wood to use, not that smoking is healthy but toxic resins sucked into your lungs doesn't sound good....wtf is with bold print?
oops
I wood not want to eat that.

Happy friday. Whatcha smoking tonight?

Yes I use this for lst

View attachment 26320

Hell yea, added.

Those are cheap.

@Stoneyluv you got clear prints working didn’t you? This is as clear as I seem to be able to get.

View attachment 26514

I don’t know if I will be able to detect the color change from blue to pink thru this. This is PETG but I’ve tried others. WhTs the secret?

i did not consider what i printed a success, just wasn't clear enough for me. i wanted to be able to see the difference between pond waste and clear water through a fitting. it worked kind of ok the first time, once it was stained a little it was worthless.

i also used petg. the thing that i did find that worked better was 100% infill,

left one was 100% right side was only 50%... you can kind of see red and blue through it, sorry no pink..

DSCN1255.JPG

another thing i noticed, whenever i use zigzag supports the thin support material is always better than the print itself when it comes to transparency. I'm not sure where your part goes but if you can make a thinner window side or large peep hole that is thin walled it might work pretty good for ya...

DSCN1251.JPG

but non of them were ever "clear" by any means.... from bongs to bucks all translucent at best.

DSCN1249.JPG

sorry i couldn't be of any help!

Yeah buddy.

15 in the germination / clone chamber.

Cull 3, 12 go in this system.

Cull 4 more before the flip, grow with 8 plants in the 4x8 is the plan.
Am I seeing a heater or a dehumidifier in the upper corner of your tent? I'm leaning dehu...since heat rises? On second look, appears to exhaust out the tent...well now I have no idea so you'll have to explain lol

Am I seeing a heater or a dehumidifier in the upper corner of your tent? I'm leaning dehu...since heat rises? On second look, appears to exhaust out the tent...well now I have no idea so you'll have to explain lol
I believe its a dehu in upper left and a mini split in the upper right to keep his environment in check.
Hes definitely got it going on in there, im jelly lol.

Back
Top Bottom