SF's, Couldn't be patient grow!

SpectrumFarms

Blaze Bandit
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
I was too impatient to let my tent finish and ordered a second set-up this week 😬. So let's start a new grow!

Tent: AC infinity 2x4
Light: EVO 3
Medium: Coco/Perlite
Nutes: Lotus
Genetics: Jinxproof (Super Lemon Kush x It's fire F2)

These are regular seeds so I popped 6 to narrow it down to the 2 winning ladies. Let's go!

IMG_6717.jpgIMG_6727.jpg

We must be able to tell each other stop. I had a plant 🪴 going to the roof of my tent. 1 guy told me no, don't super crop it.He was right. We just got to trust for peers. Respect 🙏
I love being told when I'm messing up, it's one of the only ways I learn. Being on the autism spectrum I require very direct wording if not its gonna go right over my head!

I love being told when I'm messing up, it's one of the only ways I learn. Being on the autism spectrum I require very direct wording if not its gonna go right over my head!
They need the O2 covering them prevents them from having a fresh source, even a bunch of air holes in the solo cups doesn't hurt
My other tent is coming down in 7 days so might as well get these going also!

View attachment 59699 View attachment 59700
No standing water on your paper towels, soaked and damp but not wet with standing water. squeeze out the water when you fold it up and if its still dripping there;s too much water in the paper.......or use a vertical germinator....lol.......my comma is fked;

They need the O2 covering them prevents them from having a fresh source, even a bunch of air holes in the solo cups doesn't hurt

No standing water on your paper towels, soaked and damp but not wet with standing water. squeeze out the water when you fold it up and if its still dripping there;s too much water in the paper.......or use a vertical germinator....lol.......my comma is fked;
Thanks for the tips! I'm still new I know I have lots to learn!

Just a quick update. I have a friend going through a shit time in life and gifted my new set-up to him along with the plants. So him and I are going to share this grow diary! I will be able to get pictures from his later. Nothing exciting going on my 9LB hammer grow coming up on week 2.

Feeding: 1.4 EC three times daily
PAR: 235
RH: 57%
Temp: 78F

Went ahead and threw in the last auto-flower I will ever grow in the veg tent. I have learned that I am a photoperiod lover! The wee one is a LSD-25.

9LB_Day_12.jpg 9LB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom