SSHZ does Dragons Flame "Orange Dreams"..........

I just watered them 2 hours ago, so they are not peaking right now........these are going to be smelly. I walk by with the door closed and a nasty, acrid stink comes at me as i get closer. Time for a new filter.

I just watered them 2 hours ago, so they are not peaking right now........these are going to be smelly. I walk by with the door closed and a nasty, acrid stink comes at me as i get closer. Time for a new filter.
Hell yeah!! Nothing better than some stinky pot.
I have an entire pack of like 18 or 22 Orange Stash v1 seeds, which is Orange Dreams #1 x Dragons Stash f2.
Really hoping some of the Orange Dreams terps come through on the Orange Stash.

Waiting for my new Phresh filter to arrive..........lol My daughter gave me a $100 amazon gift card for finding her $36k on her taxes from past years. I used that towards the $170 filter.

Have to say at this point, it's NOT a pleasant smell by any means. Kind of stings the nose if you get my point. It gets your attention pronto!

Where you been Franksta..hope all is well mate.
Here in the Cascade at my cabin by the river. These types of threads eat my highspeed bandwidth so I get throttle to 2g and it doesn't load well. @Moe.Red maybe he can find a solution that can help

Preventative measures
Sorta like putting on a rubber. You don't wanna have to but sometimes you do it anyhow

Last edited:
Hell yeah!! Nothing better than some stinky pot.
I have an entire pack of like 18 or 22 Orange Stash v1 seeds, which is Orange Dreams #1 x Dragons Stash f2.
Really hoping some of the Orange Dreams terps come through on the Orange Stash.
That's the only seeds I been collecting of lately is the funkiest stinkiest stuff I can find

Got a real winner called Day tripper it's a Sativa Dom bred out from two different indica dominant strains so it's got a good short thick structure and dense dark purple buds

That's the only seeds I been collecting of lately is the funkiest stinkiest stuff I can find

Got a real winner called Day tripper it's a Sativa Dom bred out from two different indica dominant strains so it's got a good short thick structure and dense dark purple buds

Man I'm always on the hunt for some stinky raunchy pot! It always seems that much better when its super stinky lol.

Man I'm always on the hunt for some stinky raunchy pot! It always seems that much better when its super stinky lol.
It's the best stuff I come across in over at least twenty five years since the stuff I had down there in Midland Oregon. Which was the truest skunk I ever smoked and never seen anything close on the commercial markets or anywhere else for that matter

The kind you keep rolled in two baggies and everyone stares when you enter the room

It's Mr. Funko. Some might even make a ugly face lol. I wish I could find that stuff again. But this is definitely a early relative of some type

Last edited:
dense terp flavor but not high in THC itself. the high is very powerful
This one come in at 17-18% CBD around 5.5%. myrcene, followed by pinene and ocimene.

Great outdoor tolerance

Think skunk infused herbal floral tones...

Last edited:
1 week finished with flowering today.........sprayed the room down tonight. 9 plants per side (4 x 4 sq ft) is probably perfect for these. Running 10 has pretty much jammed up the back row with 4 plants. I'm running the room at 78-80 degrees, nights I'm letting it get to 68 degrees or so. Humidity has been around 75%, so the dehumidifier may have to be turned on soon.

I should also mention I continue to remove handful's of leaves daily...........AND, as Max pointed out, the really short plants some extra defoliating to open them up a bit more. I'll do this for a few more days, then stop completely for 2 weeks or so. Then remove whatever needs to be removed at that point.

Went to see the grandkids today.....came back to this forest above.

Later this week i'll have to hit each plant and lolipop some of the lower stuff. I'll probably pull each plant out, trim them up one last time. And rearrange everything They are just too large for the space right now.

Last edited:
thats a good problem to have…now you know how I feel 😃 I battle sometimes in my 5x5 with 6 not using a ft at the front..Jeff’s gals get pretty damn big hey.and you have 2 more weeks of them blowing up..suxs to b you 🤣🤣🤣.give Edward scissorhands a ring .lol.

edit: was that a 30 day veg sshz

Last edited:
32 or 33 day veg..........even the little shorts ones exploded out a bit.

I love a challenge and these girls will take some scissor discipline to get into line.

Looks like rain here on Thursday, that's when i'll rip the room apart. Ugh.........

I may go down to 9 plants a side, and give 2 of the plants away.........if i can't get them to fit properly in there.

Last edited:
Love the new avatar…Did pop have a freckle ice cream too 😃

you could maybe stake a couple to bring the branches in abit.if I don’t stake it’s as hard as hell if you have to pull a plant out for maintenance.

Something to consider, I'll know more while i pull them out and do my thing. I hate stakes, as it makes lowering led's tougher with each lowering.

I'm was not with them for the ice cream event, not pic's sent by my daughter. Ice cream is a serious business with them, as you can tell.IMG_5027.jpegIMG_5029.jpeg

I agree with you there.specially if you use the longer ones.I’ve hit my light with them more than once removing the plant from the room.ones in there now are the shorter ones.bout 110cm I think .they are in the pot about 30cm ..still got to b careful when taking them out..

I defoliated and lolipopped 1/2 the room today..........probably took off too much actually. But they needed a cleanup and removal of the wasted sun leaves very low on the plants. I'm not sure yet if I'll do the other side, I may leave them be as an experiment. I would have taken a picture but that side is shell shocked and looks like shit, so i'll give them a couple of days to recover.

first defol of many bro..I’d b doing the left side the same.lots of leaf there..I never do big defol s though.always worried bout it affecting bud onset and bud development but never has as plants have always been healthy when I do it so they bounce back quickly...remember you telling me to do more,I’m near saying it back at ya 😃

is that day 10 gone now…they are massive mate.

Last edited:
Yes, day 10 in flowering.........I am a bit hesitant to do too much defoliating since it could delay flowering or reduce overall yield, as it's happened before. I removed quite a bit already, more than you probably think. But the other side is "choking itself" in that space, they need to get cleaned up too. It's on my schedule at lights on at 11am wednesday.

I actually fed them tonight at 900ppm....They haven't shown any signs they are being over fed so I wanted to push it once and look for the results. I'll probably just fresh water them at the next watering.

@Mad Max, i could probably just have 4 plants on each side and still fill up the entire area.

Last edited:
Defoliated a bit and lolipopped the lower crap on the 2nd side of the room. It needed to be done, now I can rest in peace. I'll take a pic or two in a day when everything has recovered.

The smell is getting a bit worrisome............11 days in and it reeks. I have the new filter, just need the wife to help me install it at some point. If it was a sweet or lemony or something pleasant, i wouldn't mind as much. This is just a biting stench. Even my daughters nosey dog won't get near there. lol

LED's have been dropped to 20 inches for about a week now.......... I don't like to get down too much closer than this as the plants start to show affects.

Next up I'm pretty sure I'll be doing Green Point Seeds "Purple Dream".......Blue Dream x Purple Punch. Leans moderately to the indica side. Heavy yielder, or so they claim. 70-80 days flowering.

Back
Top Bottom