SSHZ does Dragons Flame "Orange Dreams"..........

Checkout the size of the tops to you know what’s coming 😍

Post a pic please........

Look how deeply green this plant is far into flowering...........makes you wonder?

I’d say that’s it’s the anthrocyanins giving it the dark look.

I'd say it's a lot of nitrogen..........

Two weeks flowering tomorrow. The wife brought up the stink tonight after dinner. She wanted to know what i was going to do about it. (I'm thinking in my head, "enjoy it"....) lol

Tell her come and help me put the filter up then 😃. The ol girl come home today and soon as she opened the door ..it wasn’t “Hi” it was fuck it stinks outside…have you got it in the double garage…no it’s in my room..I can’t smell it…well you need to go see the doctor then to fix your nose.🤣🤣🤣.

tell her she ain’t smelt nothin yet..the real stinks coming 😃

I'm trying to hold off a bit with the dehumidifier, remember I just watered a bit earlier so that raises it for a while in the room.

Regarding ppm, these appear to want more than i'm giving them so I'll jump to 800 ppm for a couple waterings to see how they do.

2 weeks in and 2-3 inches of stretch.....lol I hope to get more than that, but not so sure now.

And i continue to remove a handful of leaves every day......just the largest sun leaves, if they are blocking bud sites below.

I had a chance to spend some time on the Anesia seed site........this strain is the one I read about on some of the euro pots sites i visit.......l

Chimera Cut​

39,50 € – 117,50 €

• feminized seeds
  • Genetics: 60% Indica / 40% Sativa
  • Chimera x The Cut
  • Yield: 550g/m² • 800 – 1000 g/plant
  • Flowering time: 8 to 9 weeks
  • Harvest Outdoors: end of september
  • suitable for indoors and outdoors
  • Height: 100-140 cm • 180-200 cm
  • THC: 38,5%
  • Aromas / flavors: cream, port wine

Regarding Dragons Orangle Dream(s)........this is a post from 2020 of Jeff's regarding O.D......... a poster asked about its release.

"Orange dreams is an old one of mine and never was released due to number of seeds i made. I am currently reversing the #3 pheno to make orange dreams hybrids as well as making S1s."

So, i'm not sure if this one was ever released at all...........

Today's the first day I didn't remove a handful of leaves..........day 16 in flowering. I'm starting to see a little 2 inch stretch on some of the plants. There's a short pheno that has almost no stretch and is 4-5 days behind the others. 3 of the 20 is that short pheno. I've put bricks under those pots to give them a few more inches of height.

Went crazy on GreenPoint Seeds today..........with the auction and discount code, I was getting 4 packs per strain for less than $50. I'll end up giving most away, as I always do. I'm finding it hard to pull the trigger and decide on a grow of theirs next up. Memories of massive hermie action remain burnt in my head. Whole rooms, way larger than my grow now, had to be destroyed. I continue to read reviews on their website under the different strains that people mention hermies. Not a ton of them of course, but mentions here and there. Some strains a lot, others none.

Today's the first day I didn't remove a handful of leaves..........day 16 in flowering. I'm starting to see a little 2 inch stretch on some of the plants. There's a short pheno that has almost no stretch and is 4-5 days behind the others. 3 of the 20 is that short pheno. I've put bricks under those pots to give them a few more inches of height.

Went crazy on GreenPoint Seeds today..........with the auction and discount code, I was getting 4 packs per strain for less than $50. I'll end up giving most away, as I always do. I'm finding it hard to pull the trigger and decide on a grow of theirs next up. Memories of massive hermie action remain burnt in my head. Whole rooms, way larger than my grow now, had to be destroyed. I continue to read reviews on their website under the different strains that people mention hermies. Not a ton of them of course, but mentions here and there. Some strains a lot, others none.
I actually grabbed some of the purple dream because I've been needing a good blue dream fix and they only had 2 packs left, I knew you had mentioned it and the cross sounds real nice. I'll look at the discord for them later see what people say.

I'm running coffee crisp and dip-n-stix just one plant of each and the dip-n-stix sticks had some lower sacks, I think @GrumpAzz dip-n-stix is doing fine.
IMG_20240413_081133965_HDR.jpg
^dip-n-stix
Coffee crisp looks okay for me I think it did okay for @steamroller and I think it threw early sacks for @GoodShit97 ?

I already own the Wedding Cake strain, and the Purple Dream....... today I went nuts, I don't even remember them all. I also have a couple packs from Jeff coming, not fem's of course. I got 2 months to figure it all out. You know there will be crazy deals of 4/20, some unannounced too.

The one thing my customers complain about is seeds..........I don't need the aggravation.

Back
Top Bottom