Dragons Flame Genetics - Triangle Skunk Shine Tester Grow

Nesta

Puff Paladin
Reaction score
Im really excited to start this diary. I will be testing out @dragonsflamegenetics Blackberry Moonshine Bx1 x TriangleSkunk. A huge thanks to Jeff for letting me give this awesome sounding cross a run!

Details here:
Lights: 2 HLG 100s seedling/early veg - AC 2x4 tent
Phlizon FD8000 for late veg/flower -AC 4x4 tent
Medium: Cannacoco (perhaps 20% perlite)
Nutrients: Canna Light, Canna A&B, Cannazyme, PowerSi, Mr. Fulvic, Orca
Containers: Solo cups for seedlings/early veg then into 2 gal plastic containers.
Watering System: Once in the 2 gals, I will setup the Blumats. Generally running the nutes at 1/4-1/2 strength.

I have 11 DFG testers beans and would like to flower out 12 in the 4x4, so for shits and giggles, im also popping 5 Pluto S1s from Gas House. So far im 0-6 germinating these beans, so we’ll see if they make it. My last germination I tried the float tech method and it worked great, so doing that again.

Please follow along and provide comments and feedback along the way. Should be a good ride! Lets gooooo!

IMG_1640.jpeg
IMG_1644.jpeg
IMG_1645.jpeg
IMG_1646.jpeg

Im really excited to start this diary. I will be testing out @dragonsflamegenetics Blackberry Moonshine Bx1 x TriangleSkunk. A huge thanks to Jeff for letting me give this awesome sounding cross a run!

Details here:
Lights: 2 HLG 100s seedling/early veg - AC 2x4 tent
Phlizon FD8000 for late veg/flower -AC 4x4 tent
Medium: Cannacoco (perhaps 20% perlite)
Nutrients: Canna Light, Canna A&B, Cannazyme, PowerSi, Mr. Fulvic, Orca
Containers: Solo cups for seedlings/early veg then into 2 gal plastic containers.
Watering System: Once in the 2 gals, I will setup the Blumats. Generally running the nutes at 1/4-1/2 strength.

I have 11 DFG testers beans and would like to flower out 12 in the 4x4, so for shits and giggles, im also popping 5 Pluto S1s from Gas House. So far im 0-6 germinating these beans, so we’ll see if they make it. My last germination I tried the float tech method and it worked great, so doing that again.

Please follow along and provide comments and feedback along the way. Should be a good ride! Lets gooooo!

View attachment 5630
View attachment 5631
View attachment 5632
View attachment 5633
Ive been waiting for you to pop those Pluto S1 seeds bro.

The blackberry moonshine bx1 x TriangleSkunk sounds dank as well, i know youll crush this run brother. Cant wait to watch this grow unfold

I’m same..do you guys plant shoot up but on an angle.it helps pull the seed pod off as it moves up.old timers taught me this in the eighties.seeds allways know which way is down.I plant soon as I see the tail appear a mm or 2.
.87A5DDA0-CF66-4456-B2FB-451EE49E7258.jpeg

I’ve never done that max. May have to try it out.
I keep them in the dark till they come up,some place warm.they dont need any light till they are up..this will slow down the coco/perlite drying out.usually planted 7mm down.the ones that don’t shoot I just lay them on there sides.most will come up too.

Got all seedlings planted into solos today. I planted the 5th Pluto just to see if it will pop up. Not holding my breath. 100% germination on the DFG beans 👍. Watered the coco with a light mix of Canna Start and Calmag.
IMG_1677.jpeg
IMG_1678.jpeg
IMG_1679.jpeg

I’m same..do you guys plant shoot up but on an angle.it helps pull the seed pod off as it moves up.old timers taught me this in the eighties.seeds allways know which way is down.I plant soon as I see the tail appear a mm or 2.
.View attachment 5918
Imo always down… that cane from an older Chinese book that was translated. It works but requires more energy from the seed to break the surface

I’d never seen that till it was posted on the farm last year I think it was in sshz’s thread..But it doesn’t slow them down though cause once shooted in glass they are up in 3 days.I’m like you ,don’t like drowning the seed so soon as crack,sink then show a tail I sow them straight away.the good ones will shoot in 6-18 hrs..

Awesome.if you like,see if you can use your finger tips to pinch the tip of the shoot if you think they need a little hand getting the pod and sheath off.

For real, im like 15 plants over the 12 plant limit...
In a year or so when its finally legal for recreational cultivation, ill run my legal 12. But right now while its still illegal, may as well just be illegal🤣
Right? I'm actually not over the 6 this time... in MY yard lol. Year before last I made clones and I think I had almost 30 in the yard at one point before I gave the babies away and my husband was like wtf wife, reign that shit in. 🤣

Right? I'm actually not over the 6 this time... in MY yard lol. Year before last I made clones and I think I had almost 30 in the yard at one point before I gave the babies away and my husband was like wtf wife, reign that shit in. 🤣
Haha yeah my wife gives me the look when i tell her i put more seeds in to soak, or when i take more clones, like i did just now 😅

6 rooted clones, 3 fresh snips, 2 fresh started seeds, 10 plants in 5 gallon pots, 4 outside, 4 in solo cups, 4 in 1 gallon pots...
Im quite over my 12 count limit... oops

Last edited:
Haha yeah my wife gives me the look when i tell her i put more seeds in to soak, or when i take more clones, like i did just now 😅

6 rooted clones, 3 fresh snips, 2 fresh started seeds, 10 5 plants, 4 outside, 4 in solo cups, 4 in 1 gallon pots...
Im quite iver my 12 count limit... oops
I'm slowly wearing down his give a fuck factor towards weed with my absolute lack of any fucks. To be clear, he is also a stoner now, just a more paranoid variety of stoner.🤣 He used to be a corrections officer, so it's been slow going. 🤣 I was a good little wifey and didn't grow anything save a plant or 2 at my dad's that barely counted... for like a decade... but he's medically retired now and it's almost legal.. so none of that shit matters.

I'm slowly wearing down his give a fuck factor towards weed with my absolute lack of any fucks. To be clear, he is also a stoner now, just a more paranoid variety of stoner.🤣 He used to be a corrections officer, so it's been slow going. 🤣 I was a good little wifey and didn't grow anything save a plant or 2 at my dad's that barely counted... for like a decade... but he's medically retired now and it's almost legal.. so none of that shit matters.
I know a few people who were once law enforcement that now smoke but growing is still a no no to them lol. In my opinion, they arent looking for people like us anymore, they want the ones growing 100+ plants because i dont think the paperwork is worth it for a small grow.

I know a few people who were once law enforcement that now smoke but growing is still a no no to them lol. In my opinion, they arent looking for people like us anymore, they want the ones growing 100+ plants because i dont think the paperwork is worth it for a small grow.
Didn't they say cops had the best weed?

Didn't they say cops had the best weed?
Yeah you know the "evidence locker" is in thier garage. 🤣 A lot of them just dabble in other things that are out of your system faster... but stoners make better more empathetic law enforcement lol. Someday it won't matter hopefully. Legalize everything and just focus on the crimes that are hurting others instead. Obviously that's a gray area and slippery slope but I say live and let live.

For real, im like 15 plants over the 12 plant limit...
In a year or so when its finally legal for recreational cultivation, ill run my legal 12. But right now while its still illegal, may as well just be illegal🤣
That makes me feel soo much better I’m not alone 🙂I can’t talk about this shit to anyone .thats why I’m on the forums 😀

Back
Top Bottom