Red's Thread ~ All things Cannabis

Wanna hear a funny story (not to my wife)

Apparently I cannot math. I was off by 10X on my mg/mL calculation.

Each piece of fudge actually has about 150mg, not the 15 I was shooting for. Whoops. Wife thought she was going to die. I have video she forbids me to share. Funny not funny.

Guess I'm sending this fudge to @SweetLeafGrow for Christmas. Nobody in my house can take that level of THC!
Maff for those unfamiliar.🥴

Maff for those unfamiliar.🥴
This is what I did:

mg THC / mL of syringeServings per recipeRequired mg of THC for this whole recipeAmount from syringe for this product for 10mg / serving (in mL )
weighed grams/ml of sample0.85
mg/ml85mg THC/mL
A14%11.9Han Solo Death Cookies
B16%13.6Watermelon Gelato
C15%12.75Durban Poison
D22%18.7Blue Cheese
E27%22.95Gusher Runtz
F24%20.4White Widow

This is what I shoulda did:

mg THC / mL of syringeServings per recipeRequired mg of THC for this whole recipeAmount from syringe for this product for 10mg / serving (in mL )
weighed grams/ml of sample0.85
mg/ml850mg THC/mL
A14%119Han Solo Death Cookies
B16%136Watermelon Gelato
C15%127.5Durban Poison
D22%187Blue Cheese
E27%229.5Gusher Runtz
F24%204White Widow

Only off a little, right? Sheesh.

Each piece of fudge actually has about 150mg, not the 15 I was shooting for. Whoops. Wife thought she was going to die. I have video she forbids me to share. Funny not funny.

Guess I'm sending this fudge to @SweetLeafGrow for Christmas. Nobody in my house can take that level of THC!
I thought you were pretty close to perfect. You were shooting for 151 and only missed by 1

Screenshot_20231117-162231_Samsung Internet.jpg

That’s hilarious Moe!

I seriously accidentally messed a few people up the first time I used distillate making gummy’s.

I told one of my ole fart friends (age 82) to take it easy maybe just a half. No biggie for him he ate a whole gummy and dug it. Day or 2 later he gave the contractor building a house next door a couple and said 39 year old contractor spent a day and a half in the hospital thinking he was gonna die.

That’s hilarious Moe!

I seriously accidentally messed a few people up the first time I used distillate making gummy’s.

I told one of my ole fart friends (age 82) to take it easy maybe just a half. No biggie for him he ate a whole gummy and dug it. Day or 2 later he gave the contractor building a house next door a couple and said 39 year old contractor spent a day and a half in the hospital thinking he was gonna die.
Mein Gott! these people who accidentally take too much, I had a weak cookie my student baked. I have never made any brownies or other edibles. SS grower

Back
Top Bottom