All things shrooms

That will leave mineral deposits over everything bro…. All your equipment etc and shorten the life of many of them like fans etc
i agree, im not a fan of it...

once i get moved ill install a filter.

i was bringing water back and fourth but i dont even have a car rn.

Shit will turn around for you man. Your tenacity and persistence is commendable and an invaluable trait. Now, the patience could use some work but without a shitstorm around you I'm sure you'll have more left in the tank for that virtue later on lol

RO filter is like $80 for a 4 stage that will give you like 1-2ppm RO water.

I think spore prints are legal in the US? Up here spore and mycelium are legal to ship.

If it is i can take some swabs of the PE if you want to try those.

Or in a few weeks i can probably send you prepped spawn and sub all sterile and ready to inoculate and use if you want to just pay for the shipping?

Ok as soon as the lady wakes up im gonna give a half gram of these PE a try… dont wanna trip just test… if she says yes then ill report back. So far 2 oz dried from this first tub 12x17. Its been a disappointing tub but learned a lot from it so far to make future adjustments so its a win as far as im concerned

I think spore prints are legal in the US? Up here spore and mycelium are legal to ship.

Or in a few weeks i can probably send you prepped spawn and sub all sterile and ready to inoculate and use if you want to just pay for the shipping?
yes, spores and prints is legal for "microscopy" use

dont think LC would be, as its growing, or so.

once i germinate something, then it becomes illegal, and that would be on me

spores are illegal in like 3 states like california, they know you arent using them just for microscopy use i guess lol.

oklahoma its legal.

that would be fucking awesome man.

Correct, prints are legal in most states. ID, CA, and GA all have restrictions, but everywhere else they're legal. Live mycelium cultures of actives are not, at least not without very special and restrictive licensing.

All I got goin rn.

I can definitely grow some mycellium now at least lol.

Just getting passed this stage.

I got the whole concept down pretty much.

I'll need to get a fruiting bin in order.

Attachments

• 16905877577447311494603686772490.jpg
    16905877577447311494603686772490.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • 16905877927967731420375328276102.jpg
    16905877927967731420375328276102.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • 1690587822936144074175990140523.jpg
    1690587822936144074175990140523.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
i could definitely pay for shipping atleast.

i like the bag idea too lol
I'll second that offer from AMan. I'm going to be doing a big grain run here in the next couple days and would be happy to ship you some, free of charge. I won't send live cultures, or shit already inoculated simply because of the legalities, but I would be happy to send you some rye grain bags.

Edit: I'll send you some lids too for your jars. gotta have gas exchange bud. Sealed lids like that will cause the mycelium to stall out.

Definitely interested, yet to try PEs too, hear they are some of most potent

And I seem to have high tolerances for substances, usually when I make teas, I do 4-8grams

Most, was a 14g tea, about 10 fluid oz or so.

All I got goin rn.

I can definitely grow some mycellium now at least lol.

Just getting passed this stage.

I got the whole concept down pretty much.

I'll need to get a fruiting bin in order.
Ok all send a grain spawn or 3 sterilized but not inoculated. You can inoculate it. Do you already have coco/verm? If not i can vacuum seal some up for you also. It will be a few weeks though as im fresh out now but have 40+ jars inoculated so cant send those.

Ill start taking some prints for anyone who wants… how about you @tobh ?

Definitely interested, yet to try PEs too, hear they are some of most potent

And I seem to have high tolerances for substances, usually when I make teas, I do 4-8grams

Most, was a 14g tea, about 10 fluid oz or so.
Just dropped 1/2 gram to test as i dont want to be tripping just get an idea of expectations

I'll second that offer from AMan. I'm going to be doing a big grain run here in the next couple days and would be happy to ship you some, free of charge. I won't send live cultures, or shit already inoculated simply because of the legalities, but I would be happy to send you some rye grain bags.

Edit: I'll send you some lids too for your jars. gotta have gas exchange bud. Sealed lids like that will cause the mycelium to stall out.
Yeah that was one thing that's definitely on my mind

In that lazy boy tek video, the dude just flips the lids and says to keep them finger tight so they aren't sealed completely.

But still curious, mycellium needs oxygen and shits out CO2, you telling me theres enough o2 in jar

and or the mycellium will "breathe" through ?

I broke a jar or two in the pasteurization process, I'm aware of extremes hot and colds touching....lol but still goofed on two.

One is just a cup lol, with foil Over.

Attachments

• 16905882118575574715720338918934.jpg
    16905882118575574715720338918934.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 16905882229371138688271894049923.jpg
    16905882229371138688271894049923.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1

Im still using poly lol

Ok all send a grain spawn or 3 sterilized but not inoculated. You can inoculate it. Do you already have coco/verm? If not i can vacuum seal some up for you also. It will be a few weeks though as im fresh out now but have 40+ jars inoculated so cant send those.

I ran out recently.

Yeah that was one thing that's definitely on my mind

In that lazy boy tek video, the dude just flips the lids and says to keep them finger tight so they aren't sealed completely.

But still curious, mycellium needs oxygen and shits out CO2, you telling me theres enough o2 in jar

and or the mycellium will "breathe" through ?

I broke a jar or two in the pasteurization process, I'm aware of extremes hot and colds touching....lol but still goofed on two.

One is just a cup lol, with foil Over.
The high co2 keeps them from fruiting you need gas exchange but very minimal or it will dry out and stall/die

And those were innoculated in a corner of my kitchen under a unmodified sab

A upside down box, lol.

So far, not seeing anything else growing, yet.

The high co2 keeps them from fruiting you need gas exchange but very minimal or it will dry out and stall/die
That above, I was referring strictly to the "veg" stage, if that clarifies.

Lid is " finger - tight" and not cimpetelyt sealed.

Attachments

• 16905885403427352496871130258160.jpg
    16905885403427352496871130258160.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Now this little cup may be enough "spawn" if that's the right term, for a couple of shrooms , if fully colonized and mixed into a 1:2 to fruit

Figured, if this fully colonizes, I could sterilize-- pasteurize** another jar or grain or so, and place some colonized pieces into the new one

And multiply em.

Attachments

• 16905886339412437764240727069929.jpg
    16905886339412437764240727069929.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
This is how i do mine. I drill a 1/4” hole in the lid and put polyfil through…. Making sure the poly is compact and very tight in the hole. Then cover with tinfoil and pressure cook. Then inoculate and let colonize.

These 18 done 2 days ago.
IMG_0993.jpeg

These getting done tonight.

IMG_0994.jpeg

I'll take a print if you manage to get em. PE is notoriously finicky about dropping spores.

I have a large variety I'll take prints of once I get fruit bodies, would be happy to contribute to a forum spore bank.

This is how i do mine. I drill a 1/4” hole in the lid and put polyfil through…. Making sure the poly is compact and very tight in the hole. Then cover with tinfoil and pressure cook. Then inoculate and let colonize.

View attachment 15456

View attachment 15456
Jesus

All set up for this shit lol

I'll take a print if you manage to get em. PE is notoriously finicky about dropping spores.

I have a large variety I'll take prints of once I get fruit bodies, would be happy to contribute to a forum spore bank.
I read that as forum sperm bank

Idk haha

View attachment 15456

View attachment 15456
Poly is great man. I did the high tech lids for longevity purposes, though. Plus, they look a bit more "professional" should my plans pan out. I don't want potential customers seeing home hobbyist level stuff, even if that stuff works damn good and is a fraction of the cost lol

Back
Top Bottom