Greenpoint reverse auctions

steamroller

Average guy who gets high. AKA the Slacker.
Staff member
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Thought I would throw in this link to their reverse auctions.
Too much good stuff to even mention.(y)

Wow that's the biggest reverse auction i think ive seen them do.

This is way cool, never heard of this type of thing before.
All the credit for this info goes to @Bandit420 and @Stoneyluv.
With all but too many seeds in my vault I fear there may be more on the way.
Hard time resisting the Fruit Punch among a few others..🥴

Wow that's the biggest reverse auction i think ive seen them do.

It's up there!
Best thing anybody can do is get on the email list and get updates when the auctions are about to happen.
4/20 and the holidays seem to be the time where they unload almost every cut in auction.
There's also more discounts and coupons to be had by posting reviews.

All the credit for this info goes to @Bandit420 and @Stoneyluv.
With all but too many seeds in my vault I fear there may be more on the way.
Hard time resisting the Fruit Punch among a few others..🥴

The punch lines are as solid as they come in regards to fruit and candy terps.
I'm pretty sure they're working with Sannies old Sugar Punch line and IMO that cut is the gold standard. It's too bad Sannie is no longer around but it's good to know sugar punch lives on at GPS.

I'm also very fond of the OG Kush family tree and grow them more than anything. Stardawg crosses come from that and again it's just hard to beat it in regards to quality and pricing.
The animal cookie crosses are also very high up there. Had some great ones and terrible ones but GPS cookie cuts have always been very solid in my stash and my go-to when I want a cookie strain.

I could probably ramble on for hours why this is one of if not the best source of quality seeds at low prices. No hype, just damn good pot.
No sativas or landrace but if indicas and hybrids are your jam GPS is a honey hole of quality

I will be placing an order in about 6 minutes if they are still available for the next lower price.
They are already less than 1/2 the price of any other 6 pack.
Feeling a little guilty having so many seeds and so little time.🤫

Product​
Quantity​
Price​
Fruit Punch - 6 feminized photoperiod seed
  • Quantity:
    6 feminized photoperiod seed
1​
$15.78​
Rum Runner - 6 feminized photoperiod seed
  • Quantity:
1​
$19.49​
Subtotal:​
$35.27

Done~!:D

Just want to second everything Bandit said. While I don't have near as much experience as he does, my current run is entirely Greenpoint & 2 plants on my 1st run were also. I've yet to have any issues including every bean has popped (knocks on wood).

Picked up these for $15 yesterday & watching another to see if it falls below $20

Product​
Quantity​
Price​
Fruit Punch - 6 feminized photoperiod seed​
  • Quantity:
1​
$15.78​
Rum Runner - 6 feminized photoperiod seed​
  • Quantity:
1​
$19.49​
Subtotal:​
$35.27​

Done~!:D

And that's how it's done!!! Nice score Buddy!

Careful chasing that rabbit down the hole though brother. If you see the hookah smoking caterpillar, turn back. Otherwise.....

IMG_5749.JPG

That's just the current stash. I've emptied probably just as many packs when I was growing regs.

I store these in an airtight container down in the crisper section of the fridge. Some like Texas Butter are close to 5 years old and I still get 100% germ rates on them.

Thanks for the tip. I just purchased a pack of Do Si Dos Autos for my next summer greenhouse run. I'll add some more as we get closer to that time ... I'll be using these reverse auctions again, for sure!

So I just clicked on their fems the other day and it sorts automatically low to high over their whole selection...some were cheap as 21-22...the last page was 60 a pack...I was like damn if these are all the time buy it now that's cool...went back a day or two later and everything was 30 minimum...I like their pricing but man it's all over the place

Hey bandit you ever ran the screaming cookies or anything by them with g13 or g13hashplant in it? If so how were they?
Your gonna get a freezer full of deer meat this year and save on groceries this is your conscience speaking

Yes Sir!
This is what Screaming Cookies did for me...

IMG_5095.JPG

The two plants at the far left are SC.

IMG_4927.JPG

She's indica dominant, ez to grow, minimum stretch, light feeder, smells great, good dancer, is kinda to animals, and doesn't drink the last glass of juice and puts the empty bottle back in fridge with only a swallow in it

I picked these two up this morning around $19 each.Screenshot_20231116_103411_DuckDuckGo.jpgScreenshot_20231116_102527_DuckDuckGo.jpg

This can be addicting.

I snagged the early bird special on the Dip n Stix and Ice Cream Cake. Likely could be had cheaper if I waited, but 50% off ain't bad. I didn’t want to miss out on these.

Back
Top Bottom