Pipecarvers Pipes & things

Ah ya, seeds in everything, some worse than others but its a pain getting rid of them in sticky buds. Great smoke though, I fked up growing them by losing the name tags on all but 2 plants so I was unsure which what was what, then I hung them to dry without tags on any of them. I bagged the 6 plants in 4 large bags, now I've no clue what is what.

We drove into Halifax yesterday and picked up my son for a few days. I'd put a bud in a plastic bag for him and left it in the car while we went shopping. Came back to the car and I thought I'd hit a skunk, whatever bud I brought smells like old school skunk. I'm not sure what strain it is but its kick ass and stinks. It must be the Green Crack thinking about it, It's not full of seeds so that eliminates the Trainwreck that was the genetic fk up, I don't think its the Grunts....Does the Green crack have a skunky smell?
Very much so! As it cures it will pick up some fruity terps, but for sure a skunky smell! I think I used the term, smelled like a skunk sprayed a fruit stand. You can’t hide it for sure.
I like the buzz. 🐝 Heavy hard hitting yet energetic.

Very much so! As it cures it will pick up some fruity terps, but for sure a skunky smell! I think I used the term, smelled like a skunk sprayed a fruit stand. You can’t hide it for sure.
I like the buzz. 🐝 Heavy hard hitting yet energetic.
Mar 23
alls good in the tent, my plants are growing well, no issues other than giving them feed every 2 days. They go through a lot of water at 3 weeks in flower. 6 plants are going through 6+ gal every 2 days and they won't stop growing, gees I'm outta room again, I just can't keep theses suckers down I've zigzagged the Wedding cake back on herself again she's now in a perfect "Z" shape and a few others I'm saying to hell with, they're between light bars now so..eh.

Qnight on hisMar 22 group.JPGMar 22 group2.JPGMar 22group1.JPGQnight on basement bed.JPG mixing box bed next to my chair

Mar 23
alls good in the tent, my plants are growing well, no issues other than giving them feed every 2 days. They go through a lot of water at 3 weeks in flower. 6 plants are going through 6+ gal every 2 days and they won't stop growing, gees I'm outta room again, I just can't keep theses suckers down I've zigzagged the Wedding cake back on herself again she's now in a perfect "Z" shape and a few others I'm saying to hell with, they're between light bars now so..eh.

Qnight on hisView attachment 51070View attachment 51071View attachment 51072View attachment 51073 mixing box bed next to my chair
Pipe, that’s gorgeous! Qnight too!

Pipe, that’s gorgeous! Qnight too!
March 25
All of my dropped seeds have a tail and are planted.....6 for 6.....
2 Green Crack
2 Topanga Cookie's
1 Chocolate Mimosa
1 Quebec Blue
I have them in my 3x3 under an sf600, using a reptile lamp and a heating pad to keep them warm.

My 5x5 is grow coming along and I think the stretching is finely finished, almost 4 weeks old, it's about time, there's not much room under the lights left to expand into.

I've made a few bowls & now and my wife said she'd like a Yarn bowl, so I picked up a 6x6x6" Walnut block $45 and I turned it into the bowl, now I have to cut the channel that the yarn goes into and through, sand it up and oil it for her along with dealing with the bottom tenon.Mar new batch.JPGMar newbatch1.JPGYarn bowl1.JPG

March 28
Everything is good in both tents, my sprouts are all up with little wings out. For some reason I had the exhaust fan off the day I put my seedlings in the tent and started up a cleaned up humidifier. I opened the tent after about 6 hrs and I couldn't see the plants, thick fog filled tent the walls were dripping wet. When it did clear all the girls were loving it, a bit overkill on rh but they seemed to like the steam bath.

I'm not sure the strains of these yet as they haven;t distinguished them self's enough to tell much between them. At only 4 weeks along I'm happy with their size and development, Keeping them off the lights has been a task, its hard to hold healthy plants down. I'm really impressed with the growth once they hit the Auto Pot's, straight feed works.Mar sprouts.JPGMar28.JPGMar28a.JPGMar28b.JPGmar28group2.JPG

March 28
Everything is good in both tents, my sprouts are all up with little wings out. For some reason I had the exhaust fan off the day I put my seedlings in the tent and started up a cleaned up humidifier. I opened the tent after about 6 hrs and I couldn't see the plants, thick fog filled tent the walls were dripping wet. When it did clear all the girls were loving it, a bit overkill on rh but they seemed to like the steam bath.

I'm not sure the strains of these yet as they haven;t distinguished them self's enough to tell much between them. At only 4 weeks along I'm happy with their size and development, Keeping them off the lights has been a task, its hard to hold healthy plants down. I'm really impressed with the growth once they hit the Auto Pot's, straight feed works.View attachment 52071View attachment 52072View attachment 52073View attachment 52074View attachment 52075
Very nice grow going on Pipe. Are you checking PH or letting it ride

Just letting it ride, last I checked a few weeks back it was 7.01......I'll check again tomorrow if I remember. No marks leaves all healthy...week 4, I'm having a hard time with humidity though.45% in my basement 62% in my tent, if I open the doors it drops rapidly but so does the temperature, I'm fighting to keep it below 65%....I have my intake vents blocked with dust filters , but I'm sucking in as much air as I can and still keep the temperature up...

April 4
All my plants are good, no problems other than crowded and an uneven canopy plants are healthy. I'm feeding them 5 ml cal/mag.....4ml micro/4ml grow/ 8ml bloom/ 5 ml Kool Bloom/ 4 ml/Diamond Nectar/ 5ml peroxide/ 1ml Hyclean/ gallon. Next week I switch to Kool Bloom dry at 1tsp/gal. I gave them 9 gal last night that should be good for 3 days, they each drink 1/2 gal/day+ a touch.

My new crop is up and growing, I transplanted them from solo cups yesterday. April 4 between lights.JPGApril 4 group.JPGApril 4 sprouts.JPGApril 4 three.JPGQnight styrofoam.JPGThe Choc Mimosa has the first set of leaves but she looks stalled and I don't see the third pair growing. I'll giver her a few more days before I panic and start another seed.

My cat Qnight likes scratching my basement insulation when he's bored

Thanks, Qnight is rather stoic he's all about me me me, He has a blank stare and at times seems oblivious to whats going on up stairs, Down here with me he's either roaming sleeping or bugging me to go up, out or somewhere, he'll gladly go for a ride in the car....short trips.
I take him for walks on a leash and he walks like a dog, as long as I give him his stop and sniffs he follows the trail and leads the way. We were out yesterday when the hail started, freaked him out a bit but he trotted along none the less with hail balls building up on his back when we were in the open.

Thanks, Qnight is rather stoic he's all about me me me, He has a blank stare and at times seems oblivious to whats going on up stairs, Down here with me he's either roaming sleeping or bugging me to go up, out or somewhere, he'll gladly go for a ride in the car....short trips.
I take him for walks on a leash and he walks like a dog, as long as I give him his stop and sniffs he follows the trail and leads the way. We were out yesterday when the hail started, freaked him out a bit but he trotted along none the less with hail balls building up on his back when we were in the open.
Man, dog cats are pretty cool. I have a cat thqt acts like a dog too lol and he never leaves me alone that's for sure.

April 8, Eclipse Monday.
With 95% coverage it just got dim and down in my back yard park there were still rays of sunlight. Without knowing it was Eclipse day few would notice it here. I had my boy Qnight out for a walk with camera in hand hoping for some cool shadows. Not sure I got any but a few shots of Qnight on our walk.

Plants are doing great the Bubba mac & Cheese is out growing the rest. I transplanted my seedlings into larger pots already, a bit early but I'm usually late. 1 Choc Mimosa is still struggling but starting to come along.

5 Choc Mimosa large.JPGChoc mimosa small.JPGweeks in flower last Friday
Bubba mac & Cheese 5 weeks.JPGQnight back park.JPGQnight forest cut.JPGQnight forest trail.JPGQnight Rocks.JPGApril 8 group.JPG

April 8, Eclipse Monday.
With 95% coverage it just got dim and down in my back yard park there were still rays of sunlight. Without knowing it was Eclipse day few would notice it here. I had my boy Qnight out for a walk with camera in hand hoping for some cool shadows. Not sure I got any but a few shots of Qnight on our walk.

Plants are doing great the Bubba mac & Cheese is out growing the rest. I transplanted my seedlings into larger pots already, a bit early but I'm usually late. 1 Choc Mimosa is still struggling but starting to come along.

5 View attachment 53736View attachment 53737weeks in flower last Friday
View attachment 53729View attachment 53730View attachment 53731View attachment 53732View attachment 53734View attachment 53735

Qnight pose 2.JPG

We have one that looks like that.black pearl.we inherited her when my mother inlaw passed away.my son treats her like a baby.and she treats him like the butler. 😂🤣😅View attachment 53770
I think Black Cats have some voodoo attached to them, it started with 1 black cat, he put the voodoo hex on me to get him a buddy, then they both ganged up on me for another. Its a good thing my wife isn't affected as badly or we'd have more. Our little gang of short haired black boys is what put a smile on our face every day. We get a good morning greeting and they put us to bed and stand guard all night.Hard to get all 3 to pose this is my best pic of Qnight & DuskQnightDusk1.jpg

April 10
My seedlings are all up and growing well, 1 Chocolate Mimosa is a bit behind but she's starting to come out of her funk and has another set on her.

I took a bunch of pics last night, set up a light after lights out and took the pics with the wrong camera settings so none turned out but I did get a couple of pics before I messed with my camera.April 9 group.JPGapril 9 group1.JPGApril 9 sprouts.JPG

April 10
My seedlings are all up and growing well, 1 Chocolate Mimosa is a bit behind but she's starting to come out of her funk and has another set on her.

I took a bunch of pics last night, set up a light after lights out and took the pics with the wrong camera settings so none turned out but I did get a couple of pics before I messed with my camera.View attachment 53990View attachment 53991View attachment 53992
Very nice grow going on there Pipe ! I ordered and received today red lights from spider farmer going to run 15 minutes after lights out. Im growing autos so will see if this makes a difference.

I'm waiting for a 4:20 sale, I don't need it this grow so no urgent need I may save $5...lol...if I wait...
April 17
Everything is running smoothly, no problems to report. My vegging plants seem happy with just one light feed so far of 2/2/2/2/2/1tsp/gal Micro/Grow/Bloom/Diamond Nectar/ Peroxide/Epsom Salts. No PH up or down used...ever...My well water is around 7.4ph.
I was having some slow kinky growth from one Chocolate Mimosa but its sprouted a couple of new funky shaped leaves and is catching up. I've had to top 4 plants, 2 Topanga cookies are out stretching the rest and will be topped again real soon to keep them down. I ordered some of the plant clips to try. I think the T/C's will need them.

I started with Kool Bloom dry now at 6 + weeks in flower. It should help plump and harden them the last few weeks.

It's still too soon to see if the Far Reds are doing anything at all. I have the lights on 13/11 and have for a month they all look good. I'd like them to finish in 9 weeks, that what the Far Reds are supposed to do. I'm going to need the space and I want my next crop done by the first of July before the summer heat and humidity get too bad. Then just veg through summer.FrozenC6.5.JPGfrozencustard6.5a.JPGGreesyw6.5.JPGmacncheese.JPGmacncheese6.5w.JPGApril sprouts.JPGQnight bed desk.JPG

Back
Top Bottom