Pipecarvers Pipes & things

April 26
Well it looks like I've fked up again, I went to adjust my time to 14 hrs on 10 off from 13/11 but oh no I guess I've been flowering 11/13...I flipped up not down on my timer.....so instead of increasing an hr I subtracted an hr.....lol...wtf...

Anyways they all look okay but I guess but maybe small to what could have been. I've grown out a crop before on 11/13 and I didn't like the results and planned not to do it again...well on purpose anyways....

I used some of the red clips today on 2 Topanga Cookies that I've already topped 3 times in 1 month from popping out of the ground. The slow growing Chocolate Mimosa is the only girl not topped yet. They're all healthy and if I had the space I'd transplant into larger pots now but it'll be at least another week maybe 2 before I can get them in the Autopots
My 2 Green Crack twins coming along nicely.

I lit up my new Glow 80 from Spiderfarmer. The fkers pulled a fast one on me though. I'd bought a $122 Cdn package and with discounts it came to $102. That package offered on 4:20 included a timer, the package I received has no timer. So I went to their website to check my order and they have me buying a $110 light with no timer so my 4:20...Deal was supposed to be a $20 discount was an $8 discount after applying 2 coupon codes.....1 thumb down for that BSGreen crack 4 week veg.JPGRed clips 2.JPGRed Clips.JPGGlow 80.JPG

April 26
Well it looks like I've fked up again, I went to adjust my time to 14 hrs on 10 off from 13/11 but oh no I guess I've been flowering 11/13...I flipped up not down on my timer.....so instead of increasing an hr I subtracted an hr.....lol...wtf...

Anyways they all look okay but I guess but maybe small to what could have been. I've grown out a crop before on 11/13 and I didn't like the results and planned not to do it again...well on purpose anyways....

I used some of the red clips today on 2 Topanga Cookies that I've already topped 3 times in 1 month from popping out of the ground. The slow growing Chocolate Mimosa is the only girl not topped yet. They're all healthy and if I had the space I'd transplant into larger pots now but it'll be at least another week maybe 2 before I can get them in the Autopots
My 2 Green Crack twins coming along nicely.

I lit up my new Glow 80 from Spiderfarmer. The fkers pulled a fast one on me though. I'd bought a $122 Cdn package and with discounts it came to $102. That package offered on 4:20 included a timer, the package I received has no timer. So I went to their website to check my order and they have me buying a $110 light with no timer so my 4:20...Deal was supposed to be a $20 discount was an $8 discount after applying 2 coupon codes.....1 thumb down for that BSView attachment 55735View attachment 55736View attachment 55737View attachment 55738
I'm ordering the Glow 80 too.
I have the uv ones which I am thinking of using this grow.
I am thinking of buying the red IR ones but not sure which one.
And did you find out how to use them? Is it one hour before lights on and one hr after lights off?
Prob gonna order these today haha.
Ah $99 @ SF and free shipping cheaper that Amz

Last edited:
Which ones did you buy?
And did you find out how to use them? Is it one hour before lights on and one hr after lights off?
I have 3 Red pucks & I just bought the 2 Glow 40 bars from Spiderfarmer.

I started with 12/12 and far reds on for 15 min right at lights out. 1 week later I went to 12.5/11.5 then 13/11 or so the plan was until I think I messed with the timer wrong and instead of increasing my hours I reduced. I just went to turn them to 14/10 and I think it was backwards my up buttons were down...lol.....Next run I'll get it right...lol1714242985177.png

I'm ordering the Glow 80 too.
Ah $99 @ SF and free shipping cheaper that Amz
I like fking with the lights colors, I need to find a good reason to buy some blues....lol...more colourful lights are at least pretty.. and they are low watt so wtf....eh....lol

i go real blue heavy on the last two three weeks. i try to give them that MH finish.
Okay then....Thank you.....That's all I need, just a bit of encouragement and I'm in, I've time to get them for my next run coming up when this crop is in. I need to be done by early July or it gets unbearable with humidity to flower well. ........1714245567077.png

Okay then....Thank you.....That's all I need, just a bit of encouragement and I'm in, I've time to get them for my next run coming up when this crop is in. I need to be done by early July or it gets unbearable with humidity to flower well. ........View attachment 55853

twist that arm baby!!!! :ROFLMAO:

i really have no proof it does anything for the plants. but it does something for me, it makes me happy when i get to adjust the light and think i'm doing something good. so if that all it takes to get the enjoyment than what's the harm it?!?

sorry man, only 3:20 here... see ya in an hour!😆😆

twist that arm baby!!!! :ROFLMAO:

i really have no proof it does anything for the plants. but it does something for me, it makes me happy when i get to adjust the light and think i'm doing something good. so if that all it takes to get the enjoyment than what's the harm it?!?

sorry man, only 3:20 here... see ya in an hour!😆😆
Well Far reds definitely have an effect with thicker, wider healthier leaves and create a big gap between nodes. I'm sure blue light will have an effect it just might be more subtle than reds. I'll check out a DR.BB YT video and see if there's anything I can grasp.

I'm starting to think that if we are familiar with the strain of plant we are growing we can either stretch them out or shorten them up by using reds or blues. This last grow I've 2 plants I could have used blue light on to keep shorter and I have 1 in veg now that could use some red to stretch her out. If I had a tent full of 1 familiar or even similar strain's I could manipulate them to my personal liking. Shorter squatter Sativa's and taller thinner Indica's

April 30
I watered 3 of my 6 vegging girls today and they are in need of a transplant. I guess I still started a week or 2 early because my 5x5 isn't ready yet. and these need room to grow. All but the Chocolate mimosa have been topped, she's still slow to the party but healthy now so alls good.

Flowering girls are still drinking but slowing down, I have the lights on 14/10 at 65% getting very little food I'm down to less than 3ml/gal on most except Bloom & Kool Bloom dry I gave her 1/2 dose..2.5/2.5/2.5/4/1/2tsp/3/5 peroxide/1 . Now just the wait and see how they finish.April 30 new crop.JPGBubba mac n Cheese 8.5w.JPGFrozen c 8.5w2.JPGGreesy week 8.5.JPGWedding cake w8.5A.JPGwedding cake w8.5b.JPG

May 5
My girls in the 5x5 are on 65 days in flower, I've swapped out my nutrients to FloraKleen at 10ml/gal....so says the label......Not sure about this but wtf... I follow directions.......... I've seen and heard all about no flush and I've listen to Dr. B.B say there's no proof it does anything and taste test say its a waste of time......well wtf else am I going to do with this stuff? I bought it I'm going to use it...lol....fk the no it alls and all their evidence that it doesn't do zip.........I'm giving er a try.

Wedding cake9WB.JPGFrozen Custard9wA.JPGmac n cheese9wa1.JPGNew crop May4a.JPGGreesy9wA1.JPGWedding Cake W9a1.JPG

I see some fine smoking in your future !
Yes, I hope so, smells great, a potpourri of scents fills by basement.

I need to leave my doors on my tent open to drop the humidity, with lights down low at 65% and I shut off my heater its only 72f in there but RH has gone up, 66% this am when I opened them up, 45% now, I have my dehue set at 40% so its dropping through the day.I can't leave my doors open after lights out and the RH climbs fast...its always a fight of some kind .....for me anyways, Temp, Humidity is rarely spot on, its kind of amazing it all works in the end...

66% this am when I opened them up, 45% now, I have my dehue set at 40% so its dropping through the day.I can't leave my doors open after lights out and the RH climbs fast...its always a fight of some kind
This is why I have decided I'm just going to sacrifice a plant space for my dehumidifier. I'll be fighting rh in my 4x8 otherwise. So it's just what it has to be. I don't want mold

This is why I have decided I'm just going to sacrifice a plant space for my dehumidifier. I'll be fighting rh in my 4x8 otherwise. So it's just what it has to be. I don't want mold
Dehues in the tent add too much heat and need to get vented out. I have another dehue, standing right next to my tents, just no drain. Talking about this though I should probably fire it up over this next week...shouldn't I....yes...goodtalk.....What was I thinking?

Dehues in the tent add too much heat and need to get vented out. I have another dehue, standing right next to my tents, just no drain. Talking about this though I should probably fire it up over this next week...shouldn't I....yes...goodtalk.....What was I thinking?
Yes, they do crank out some heat but my room is air conditioned so the air temp ranges from like 79-82°f in the tent unless is wicked hot outside, like 92°f+ then it runs about 85-87

I hear you chopped some already and planning to do the Greezy next. How they looking? Any aromas stand out?
alls good, I can't describe one over another, they smell sweet and its a potpourri of scents. When I see someone describe scents I'm at a loss to know what it is I'm smelling......it smells like good weed...lol....sweet to my nose and looking forward to a smoke off the new stuff. If I have the energy today to set up my Tripod and lighting I'll take some pics as I harvest. Sick like a dog yesterday but I'm much better today, still weak but not nauseous, achy and headache while coughing....lol ....whaaaaa....

alls good, I can't describe one over another, they smell sweet and its a potpourri of scents. When I see someone describe scents I'm at a loss to know what it is I'm smelling......it smells like good weed...lol....sweet to my nose and looking forward to a smoke off the new stuff. If I have the energy today to set up my Tripod and lighting I'll take some pics as I harvest. Sick like a dog yesterday but I'm much better today, still weak but not nauseous, achy and headache while coughing....lol ....whaaaaa....
Glad they look good, but the proof is in the smoking. 🤣

I had difficulty smelling the NL over my usual. Now that it’s jarred and the first plant is months old they have a very fruity/flowery aroma. Nothing like my main strain.

Look forward to your taste and effects update. 👍

I just setup four shotglasses with bottled water. Hoping when I get back home I can drop 4 seeds. Rain or shine just need it to stay around 20* or more. 🤞

Sitting in the dr‘s lab waiting room. Not very busy but only one person at the counter.

Okay then....Thank you.....That's all I need, just a bit of encouragement and I'm in, I've time to get them for my next run coming up when this crop is in. I need to be done by early July or it gets unbearable with humidity to flower well. ........View attachment 55853
YES, bro. It is Spider Farmer New supplement light

May 10,
after a couple of days of illness I only have 3 plants cut down, plan is the final 3 today ...if I ever get at it. I cut 1 Greesy yesterday, low producing plant with smaller buds that may be because my lights were on 11/13 or so my memory goes ...all grey matter now so...lol.....Greesy 10 weeks today

Attachments

• Greesy 10 w (1).JPG
    Greesy 10 w (1).JPG
    739 KB · Views: 4
  • Greesy 10 w (2).JPG
    Greesy 10 w (2).JPG
    673.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Greesy 10 w 3.JPG
    Greesy 10 w 3.JPG
    541.4 KB · Views: 7
May 10,
after a couple of days of illness I only have 3 plants cut down, plan is the final 3 today ...if I ever get at it. I cut 1 Greesy yesterday, low producing plant with smaller buds that may be because my lights were on 11/13 or so my memory goes ...all grey matter now so...lol.....Greesy 10 weeks today
Glad your feeling better, Pipe!
Never good when ur getting old it always is worse.
I've been lucky but not so lucky in my brain lol I keep making the same mistakes over and over.
I'm gonna make a cheat sheet and pin it up where I can't ignore or forget it.

Right now I'm flushing my pots to wash out the extra nutes in the soil (hot soil mix from the start).
I did one BD and checked the ppm on the water that drained out.
2400 :eek: then sucked out all that was in the tray so the new weaker (600ppm) nutes from the tank goes in there.
Now I gotta do another 4, the lsd is ok and gs is too, also the c99, they are ok with the crazy ppm haha.

Nice work up north there pipe ! All them buds lookin tasty , I’ve been out of commission a bit myself and just realized I still have ur big ass shirt ! lol send me ur addy again and I’ll get it up to ya - a little wrinkled but still brand new promise never been worn ! Lmao image.jpg

Glad your feeling better, Pipe!
Never good when ur getting old it always is worse.
I've been lucky but not so lucky in my brain lol I keep making the same mistakes over and over.
I'm gonna make a cheat sheet and pin it up where I can't ignore or forget it.

Right now I'm flushing my pots to wash out the extra nutes in the soil (hot soil mix from the start).
I did one BD and checked the ppm on the water that drained out.
2400 :eek: then sucked out all that was in the tray so the new weaker (600ppm) nutes from the tank goes in there.
Now I gotta do another 4, the lsd is ok and gs is too, also the c99, they are ok with the crazy ppm haha.
Ya, sick sucks, at least I have a wife that helps out, being single would suck. All better now though I got 2 more plants down yesterday, the Bubba mac & cheese was a monster, I think I've more smoke off her than 2 Greesy put together, a lot of lower larf I couldn't see but It'll be great for eatables. My tent having 3 up front and 3 at the back, the middle plant at the back doesn't get lollypopped very well and she spread out across my tent.

I'm bad with identifying scents but pineapple comes to mind as I giver her a sniff...not smelling no cheese. I'll be cutting the Wedding Cake today, nicest looking of the bunch, smaller buds but very frosty with a nice sparkly look to her, I'll take some pics when I pull her down

Then the work starts with cleaning up all the trays/pots/lines, hang my new reds transplanting and getting my next crop into flower

Ya, sick sucks, at least I have a wife that helps out, being single would suck. All better now though I got 2 more plants down yesterday, the Bubba mac & cheese was a monster, I think I've more smoke off her than 2 Greesy put together, a lot of lower larf I couldn't see but It'll be great for eatables. My tent having 3 up front and 3 at the back, the middle plant at the back doesn't get lollypopped very well and she spread out across my tent.

I'm bad with identifying scents but pineapple comes to mind as I giver her a sniff...not smelling no cheese. I'll be cutting the Wedding Cake today, nicest looking of the bunch, smaller buds but very frosty with a nice sparkly look to her, I'll take some pics when I pull her down

Then the work starts with cleaning up all the trays/pots/lines, hang my new reds transplanting and getting my next crop into flower
I grew Wedding Cake awhile back and it was very frosty and pretty good smoke.

I grew Wedding Cake awhile back and it was very frosty and pretty good smoke.
I just finished putting them away to dry, all down...clean up time....Wedding cake is nice, no larf all lowers are hard as rocks, not as much volume as the Bubba mac & cheese but in line with my others. Pretty plant, no scent I can't get from her, nothing stands out its all weed down here now so my nose maybe taintedWedding cake 10 w 2.JPGWedding cake 10 w 3a1.JPGWedding cake 10 w lower 1.JPGwedding cake10w.JPGBmac n cheese 10 w.JPGBmacnCheese 10w.JPGGreesy 10 w 3.JPG

Back
Top Bottom