It's in freezer bags and we'll haul it out to the trash guy when he shows up this week.
I still have a lot of trimming to do soon...
yeah, you want sugar leaf and popcorn buds mostly. larf will work in a pinch but i find it's not worth the hassle most of the. that kinda shit tends to end up in the compost bin around here.

yeah, you want sugar leaf and popcorn buds mostly. larf will work in a pinch but i find it's not worth the hassle most of the. that kinda shit tends to end up in the compost bin around here.
I think there's plenty of smokable product hanging there. Wat wasn't water leaves would've amounted to maybe an 8th dried. I was done trimming shit off at that point and was trying to be resourceful. I'll see about doing something with the next round of trim... maybe.

I got a buddy that's a paraplegic and he's asked me previously for all my trim. Something about cooking with 'em..

He's doing a stint in the hospital right now so he'll have to get the next round.
He's probably thinking the same thing as you far as making medicated oil/butter to cook with.

I'm guessing it's better to keep from running a humidifier INSIDE the tent while the buds are drying, eh? I didn't expect it to run much at all because up until today, my dehuey could barely keep up. I'll move it to the lung room to be on the safe side

I'm guessing it's better to keep from running a humidifier INSIDE the tent while the buds are drying, eh? I didn't expect it to run much at all because up until today, my dehuey could barely keep up. I'll move it to the lung room to be on the safe side
I always set my humidifier up to be drawn in from outside the tent. I never liked the idea of blowing mist on my drying buds lol

I always set my humidifier up to be drawn in from outside the tent. I never liked the idea of blowing mist on my drying buds lol
Yeah it didn't run at all last night and my dehuey struggled to keep 55%. It's in the lung room but my humidifier stayed in the tent. This afternoon it's started kicking on again. I'm home now and I shut the dehuey off but I'll move the heuy out of the tent once I get all the work cleaned off of me.

sometimes it's so obvious when people are being "hot".... blacking out windows... like wtf were they thinking?

the power consumption is what has always pushed me away from growing when it was illegal back when HID was the main option. i had heard that warrants will come when power consumption doubles or triples from previous years and a "random" helicopter heat sensor pass of your house reveals crazy hot spots. the fact that they can seize all assets is a scary thought for sure. now LEDs have allowed us to grow almost as much as we want without crazy power ups, even outside our state plant limit. i did research that while 4 is the limit in my state, 10+ is the number that felony charges are issued.
4 plants.....................................................................................yup.

Sweet. I'm working on a cart with all the new stuff for the next round. Smaller net pots, spare pumps, more fulvic... stuff like that.

I'm still on the fence, but I'd like another guardian moniter for my top off rez, too.
Now I want one for my res now that I'm using it.

Let's hope. I was afraid the heat might diminish the terps.

I'm mostly concerned about the near 70% rh, though. I'm sure one night of it won't hurt things but I'm terrified of mold and budrot. Seems like those are the only things that could render the plant unsmokable at this point.
It'll grow em right back till chop

4 plants.....................................................................................yup.
Fuck that shit

I want to do another 210 solo run, just alot of running around doing it.

I just might after this 5x5 harvest.

See how I feel.

Better start pollen chucking and making more seeds , maybe Fem them for that run.

Fuck that shit

I want to do another 210 solo run, just alot of running around doing it.

I just might after this 5x5 harvest.

See how I feel.

Better start pollen chucking and making more seeds , maybe Fem them for that run.
Lol thought just hit me, I could probably copy anthems plastic pellet flood and drain, throw down 210+ seeds in it, and let it go, I'd need some CO2 tanks and auto flood for optimum, blue leaning spectrum would be dope.

And a dehuey or more fans.

May be getting a 4x8 for the living room, wonder how many solos I can fill that bitch up with.....Atleast 600+ if i can fit 420 solos in a 5x5, 2-2.5 ft plants cutting the 6ft in half, 210 bottom 210 top...yield woud be insane growing tight nodes and tight/dense indicas....

With 420 plants @ 14grams each in a 5x5 = 5880 ÷ 448 = 13.125lbs.

I can get 13lbs out of a 5x5 25 square feet space or 25 cubic feet space.

.....A night of drinking....

Last edited:
Lol thought just hit me, I could probably copy anthems plastic pellet flood and drain, throw down 210+ seeds in it, and let it go, I'd need some CO2 tanks and auto flood for optimum, blue leaning spectrum would be dope.

May be getting a 4x8 for the living room, wonder how many solos I can fill that bitch up with.....Atleast 600+ if i can fit 420 solos in a 5x5, 2-2.5 ft plants cutting the 6ft in half, 210 bottom 210 top...yield woud be insane growing tight nodes and tight/dense indicas....

If I can grow ~29gs from a solo, I can grow 14gs easily across the board, especially with genetics picked out for the project.

Back
Top Bottom