Agreed man. Im usually 65-68° and 55-62% humidity in the summer. In the winter i dry in the back of my water heater closet near the floor where its about 55-58° because i have a huge 8"x8" hole in the floor cause apparently the idiots that put the last water heater in couldn't get a 3/4" water line through a 2" hole so they cut a square out with a circular saw.....
to be fair i cut a 14" x 24" hole in the wall so i could run 5/16" CAT6 cable up through the wall cavity 🤷‍♂️

to be fair i cut a 14" x 24" hole in the wall so i could run 5/16" CAT6 cable up through the wall cavity 🤷‍♂️
Thats a completely different animal though man.
You can legit crawl under my trailer and feed the line up through the floor. All you need is a flashlight, no tools required at all.

Thats a completely different animal though man.
You can legit crawl under my trailer and feed the line up through the floor. All you need is a flashlight, no tools required at all.
fuck man. you need to get a new bug barrier installed if that's all it takes lol i know they're inconvenient when you inevitably have to cut em open during the winter months and the pipes explode, but at least you'll get some better climate stability and won't have Frankie The Rat scaring the shit out of you in the middle of the night haha

when i was a kid, i lived with my mom in this 1970s tin can single wide. i remember a couple years before she bought the double wide we moved into, there was a mouse living in the walls. that damn thing was quiet all day but as soon as everyone was in bed, it would start going to town ripping shit apart in the walls. was pretty sure my mom was gonna lose her mind. would scream, yell, throw shit at the wall, etc trying to get that fucker to go away. he couldn't care less though. eventually kicked rocks when winter came.

fuck man. you need to get a new bug barrier installed if that's all it takes lol i know they're inconvenient when you inevitably have to cut em open during the winter months and the pipes explode, but at least you'll get some better climate stability and won't have Frankie The Rat scaring the shit out of you in the middle of the night haha
Hahaha it has skirting and 2" rtech behind it. Its a tight fit so you just have to pop the pieces in and out and nothing is screwed or anything. Makes it easier but still gives protection and insulation.

jk. i used a 4' 1" auger bit on my little 20v drill and got my ass kicked for every single one I had to drill. had to confirm the size was right, though. still getting splinters out lol

when i was a kid, i lived with my mom in this 1970s tin can single wide. i remember a couple years before she bought the double wide we moved into, there was a mouse living in the walls. that damn thing was quiet all day but as soon as everyone was in bed, it would start going to town ripping shit apart in the walls. was pretty sure my mom was gonna lose her mind. would scream, yell, throw shit at the wall, etc trying to get that fucker to go away. he couldn't care less though. eventually kicked rocks when winter came.
Man I lived in this three story crackhouse right out of college. One day at work I caught a ground squirrel and thought it would make a killer pet. I put it in an empty fitting box and brought it home.

At home, I just set the box on the counter, grabbed an aquarium and made a sweet little enclosure. I buried an empty artillery shell tube and everything. Sticks and rocks. You know.. everything it could ever want. When I got back inside and opened the box, no squirrel. It had chewed its way out.

This fuckin rat tormented me for a month or more before I finally moved out due to no hot water and the upstairs sewer line leaking into the kitchen. The squirrel would chew and claw on the underside of the couch I slept on. There's just something about that noise that drives you crazy. I don't blame your mom one bit.

Man I lived in this three story crackhouse right out of college. One day at work I caught a ground squirrel and thought it would make a killer pet. I put it in an empty fitting box and brought it home.

At home, I just set the box on the counter, grabbed an aquarium and made a sweet little enclosure. I buried an empty artillery shell tube and everything. Sticks and rocks. You know.. everything it could ever want. When I got back inside and opened the box, no squirrel. It had chewed its way out.

This fuckin rat tormented me for a month or more before I finally moved out due to no hot water and the upstairs sewer line leaking into the kitchen. The squirrel would chew and claw on the underside of the couch I slept on. There's just something about that noise that drives you crazy. I don't blame your mom one bit.
HAHAHA fuckin post-college logic man.... the shit we do that looking back is less a question of wtf were you thinking but more so WHY?

Man.. i feel that in my bones
i'm sure you do lol

my best friend back home is a master electrician as well. last time i talked to him he was telling me he needs to figure out his next move. after pulling wire and bending conduit for ten years, his body is breaking down. 36 years old and already looking at back surgery. a lot of it has to do with the shit we did post-college, but that type of work is just as unkind.

keep telling him to go back to school and become an electrical engineer. y'all know more than most of the engineers in terms of practical circuit design anyways, so might as well be on the other side making at least 2x what the average sparky salary is. some electrical engineers i know are making over $350k salary and work less than 30 hours a week.

i'm sure you do lol

my best friend back home is a master electrician as well. last time i talked to him he was telling me he needs to figure out his next move. after pulling wire and bending conduit for ten years, his body is breaking down. 36 years old and already looking at back surgery. a lot of it has to do with the shit we did post-college, but that type of work is just as unkind.

keep telling him to go back to school and become an electrical engineer. y'all know more than most of the engineers in terms of practical circuit design anyways, so might as well be on the other side making at least 2x what the average sparky salary is. so electrical engineers i know are making over $350k salary and work less than 30 hours a week.
I have my final interview for the power plant on the 14th. That will get me over 100k before overtime with a benefits package equalling 64 cents every dollar and a pension. The plant only runs a couple times a year so most of the time it's bordeline Homer Simpson work.

Aside from the random drug test, I want this job more than anything. I'm so sick of carrying ladders and squeezing into crawlspaces. I'm only 34 and I'm still in pretty good shape but at least every month I'll hurt myself bad enough it takes a month to recover. It's a repetitious cycle of pain.

I have my final interview for the power plant on the 14th. That will get me over 100k before overtime with a benefits package equalling 64 cents every dollar and a pension. The plant only runs a couple times a year so most of the time it's bordeline Homer Simpson work.

Aside from the random drug test, I want this job more than anything. I'm so sick of carrying ladders and squeezing into crawlspaces. I'm only 34 and I'm still in pretty good shape but at least every month I'll hurt myself bad enough it takes a month to recover. It's a repetitious cycle of pain.
i hear you dude. I'm 34 too, and doing the shit i have been on the house reminds me that I ain't 21 anymore. Crawling around on roofs and in attics is no place for a coming-on-middle-aged man.

hopefully that gig works out for you. If you're able to find it, urin-luck was always super reliable for me. any fake piss that has uric acid, or is a calibration fluid for their testers, will work. the hardest part is getting it at the right temp.

i almost failed a drug test because the temp was borderline too low. granted, i'd paid someone known to be clean for the piss, which was gnarly, but i couldn't find urin-luck at the time. random tests are a bunch of bullshit anyways. so long you're not high on the job, it doesn't matter wtf you do on your own time. you can get shit faced drunk, why not high as a kite?

i hear you dude. I'm 34 too, and doing the shit i have been on the house reminds me that I ain't 21 anymore. Crawling around on roofs and in attics is no place for a coming-on-middle-aged man.

hopefully that gig works out for you. If you're able to find it, urin-luck was always super reliable for me. any fake piss that has uric acid, or is a calibration fluid for their testers, will work. the hardest part is getting it at the right temp.

i almost failed a drug test because the temp was borderline too low. granted, i'd paid someone known to be clean for the piss, which was gnarly, but i couldn't find urin-luck at the time. random tests are a bunch of bullshit anyways. so long you're not high on the job, it doesn't matter wtf you do on your own time. you can get shit faced drunk, why not high as a kite?
I've only used fake wizz once and it was when I got a job doing solar work for Tesla, in Colorado of all places, where it's 100% legal. Makes no sense. It wasn't supervised, though, so I just wore two pairs of unders so it was secure. The bottle had a temperature tape on the side and I nailed it.

This fuckin' place does mouth swabs. Can't fake 'em so I bought some stuff called OralClear but it has mixed reviews. I'm not worried about the pre-employment test as I've been clean now for 3 weeks. 3 WHOLE DAMN ASS WEEKS. It's the randoms that bug me. Some lady just shows up to the office and swabs you so I'm not even totally sure whether or not I'll have time for the OralClear. I'll carry it daily, regardless, but I'm afraid every so often I'll have to quit for a month or so. The guy that lead me onto the job said he's been tested 5 times in the last 3 years. That seems like a lot. Hopefully I'll be able to game the system but this state is so full of squares that I doubt anyone will be like "Yo I got randomed so you're good for a couple months."

I've smoked a couple joints and several dabs every day for the last 10 years and only quit for a week in '13. I got tested and fired and they said they'd hire me back if I could pee clean. After a week I said "Fuck Y'all" and found another job. Coincidentally it's my current employer. They at least know I smoke but I'm good at what I do so it's a don't ask don't tell sort of situation. I was only tested then because a kid on my jobsite was selling addys to one of the general's kids. They required everyone on site be tested. I of course was the only one that failed. Imagine that.

Quitting has been easier than all of the times I gave up nicotine, surprisingly, but at this point in life, smoking pot is who I am. This job, however, is my means to an end. Nice pay, killer benefits, much less manual labor. It's what I need. I just hate the amount of control over my life I'll be giving them. I'm a rebel, man. I don't fit in around here and that's how I like it. I don't wanna fall in line with the squares.

I have other outfits hitting me up with offers every so often but it'd be the same shit. Overworked and underpaid. I lead crews but with the lack of skilled labor entering the trade, I work harder than my hands every single day. Half the shit they do, I end up redoing anyway. It's tough man. Engineering school is always on my mind but my wife stays at home with the baby. I don't know how I'd find the time and still afford the life we live. Union work would have awesome pay and benefits, but I'm in the middle of nowhere. I'm done traveling. I don't wanna miss a single day with my little girl. She's growing up so fast as it is.

Sucks feeling stuck but I'm just thankful to not be struggling for employment.

I've only used fake wizz once and it was when I got a job doing solar work for Tesla, in Colorado of all places, where it's 100% legal. Makes no sense. It wasn't supervised, though, so I just wore two pairs of unders so it was secure. The bottle had a temperature tape on the side and I nailed it.

This fuckin' place does mouth swabs. Can't fake 'em so I bought some stuff called OralClear but it has mixed reviews. I'm not worried about the pre-employment test as I've been clean now for 3 weeks. 3 WHOLE DAMN ASS WEEKS. It's the randoms that bug me. Some lady just shows up to the office and swabs you so I'm not even totally sure whether or not I'll have time for the OralClear. I'll carry it daily, regardless, but I'm afraid every so often I'll have to quit for a month or so. The guy that lead me onto the job said he's been tested 5 times in the last 3 years. That seems like a lot. Hopefully I'll be able to game the system but this state is so full of squares that I doubt anyone will be like "Yo I got randomed so you're good for a couple months."

I've smoked a couple joints and several dabs every day for the last 10 years and only quit for a week in '13. I got tested and fired and they said they'd hire me back if I could pee clean. After a week I said "Fuck Y'all" and found another job. Coincidentally it's my current employer. They at least know I smoke but I'm good at what I do so it's a don't ask don't tell sort of situation. I was only tested then because a kid on my jobsite was selling addys to one of the general's kids. They required everyone on site be tested. I of course was the only one that failed. Imagine that.

Quitting has been easier than all of the times I gave up nicotine, surprisingly, but at this point in life, smoking pot is who I am. This job, however, is my means to an end. Nice pay, killer benefits, much less manual labor. It's what I need. I just hate the amount of control over my life I'll be giving them. I'm a rebel, man. I don't fit in around here and that's how I like it. I don't wanna fall in line with the squares.

I have other outfits hitting me up with offers every so often but it'd be the same shit. Overworked and underpaid. I lead crews but with the lack of skilled labor entering the trade, I work harder than my hands every single day. Half the shit they do, I end up redoing anyway. It's tough man. Engineering school is always on my mind but my wife stays at home with the baby. I don't know how I'd find the time and still afford the life we live. Union work would have awesome pay and benefits, but I'm in the middle of nowhere. I'm done traveling. I don't wanna miss a single day with my little girl. She's growing up so fast as it is.

Sucks feeling stuck but I'm just thankful to not be struggling for employment.
singing the same songs my homie was for a long while, man. even still, since he's union, he's having to chase tail on his apprentices to make sure their work is up to his standards which are higher than what code specifies. A man that takes pride in his work and cares about being present with his family is an honorable mf'er. I respect that shit.

Five times in three years sounds like a lot but it depends on the scale of the workforce and what dude is doing. I imagine there's a reason for it. Swab tests suck, though. There aren't many ways to defeat them at this point from what I understand. It's been damn near two decades since I had one done , and I failed that motherfucker the second it left my mouth.

But like my buddy, his employer knows he smokes, well used to (he quit because it was a slight against god or whatever), and they treated it very much like a don't ask don't tell. he also had his medical card. dude still ended up doing a lot of federal work for the union, and last time we talked is on the verge of getting foreman if his shop can find another journeyman capable of running shit like he does.

can understand looking at the income and quality of life gains too. not that in my industry anyone gives a fuck what you do, i chose to quit smoking years ago specifically because i wanted a better quality of life. unfortunately cannabis can be a massive roadblock in stepping out of poverty or lower middle class, and it's not something that's talked about enough. and it's not just because of the complacency and personality impacts it can have. it's more about the stigma companies have and the fact their insurance carriers won't insure someone that smokes because of federal prohibition. literally the least hazardous drug aside from ketamine can keep a hustler down because it attaches to fats and will show up in tests for at minimum 30 days after usage. i digress.

best of luck man. fingers crossed you get this thing. worst case, you land it, get popped, you tell them you have a problem and will do rehab. take a year long tolerance break and revisit, while enjoying watching your daughter grow up and stacking dough. build that retirement fund bro!

singing the same songs my homie was for a long while, man. even still, since he's union, he's having to chase tail on his apprentices to make sure their work is up to his standards which are higher than what code specifies. A man that takes pride in his work and cares about being present with his family is an honorable mf'er. I respect that shit.

Five times in three years sounds like a lot but it depends on the scale of the workforce and what dude is doing. I imagine there's a reason for it. Swab tests suck, though. There aren't many ways to defeat them at this point from what I understand. It's been damn near two decades since I had one done , and I failed that motherfucker the second it left my mouth.

But like my buddy, his employer knows he smokes, well used to (he quit because it was a slight against god or whatever), and they treated it very much like a don't ask don't tell. he also had his medical card. dude still ended up doing a lot of federal work for the union, and last time we talked is on the verge of getting foreman if his shop can find another journeyman capable of running shit like he does.

can understand looking at the income and quality of life gains too. not that in my industry anyone gives a fuck what you do, i chose to quit smoking years ago specifically because i wanted a better quality of life. unfortunately cannabis can be a massive roadblock in stepping out of poverty or lower middle class, and it's not something that's talked about enough. and it's not just because of the complacency and personality impacts it can have. it's more about the stigma companies have and the fact their insurance carriers won't insure someone that smokes because of federal prohibition. literally the least hazardous drug aside from ketamine can keep a hustler down because it attaches to fats and will show up in tests for at minimum 30 days after usage. i digress.

best of luck man. fingers crossed you get this thing. worst case, you land it, get popped, you tell them you have a problem and will do rehab. take a year long tolerance break and revisit, while enjoying watching your daughter grow up and stacking dough. build that retirement fund bro!
Man.. a slight against god? I'm not usually one to judge but that just seems silly. To each his own, though, and power to him.

You're totally right about the stigma and the insurance side of things. It's pretty sad knowing I'm 10x more capable than fat joe over there showing up every day hungover. I'm pretty sure this place swabs for alcohol too. Suckers...

Man.. a slight against god? I'm not usually one to judge but that just seems silly. To each his own, though, and power to him.

You're totally right about the stigma and the insurance side of things. It's pretty sad knowing I'm 10x more capable than fat joe over there showing up every day hungover. I'm pretty sure this place swabs for alcohol too. Suckers...
for real dude.

fuck, when i worked in the oil fields my boss was a tweaker. Like, spun the bubble every morning driving us to the work site, and kept on it throughout the day running the rig while I was out the handling the tools he was moving around with a goddamn crane. yet, when it came to my piss test they were talking about letting me go because the THC line showed up very faintly on the T line and the C line didn't show. I had been a quarter a week smoker for years before then.

point being i'd rather trust a stoner that went home and burned down than a drinker that's probably still drunk or a tweaker that wants to rewire heavy machinery mid day.

edit: thought i'd share the rig i called home for 20 hours a day for a year. i don't care about the opsec violation, nothing to hide. good ol swab rig... was in the best shape of my life working that job.
image-asset.png

I gotta get some sleep but I wanna say I do enjoy talking with you @tobh. You seem like a great dude with a solid head on your shoulders. I love meeting people like you and look forward to all the conversations to be had in the future.

This place is awesome. Bringing together good folks with one simple common interest. Growing the pots. I expect to be a part of this place for years to come. Thanks again @Moe.Red and company for stepping up and getting this place going. You're the real heroes.

for real dude.

fuck, when i worked in the oil fields my boss was a tweaker. Like, spun the bubble every morning driving us to the work site, and kept on it throughout the day running the rig while I was out the handling the tools he was moving around with a goddamn crane. yet, when it came to my piss test they were talking about letting me go because the THC line showed up very faintly on the T line and the C line didn't show. I had been a quarter a week smoker for years before then.

point being i'd rather trust a stoner that went home and burned down than a drinker that's probably still drunk or a tweaker that wants to rewire heavy machinery mid day.

edit: thought i'd share the rig i called home for 20 hours a day for a year. i don't care about the opsec violation, nothing to hide. good ol swab rig... was in the best shape of my life working that job.
View attachment 20515
Haha damnit. I was headed to bed but for real man... tweakers. Their everywhere and it's fuckin scary.

Riggin' ain't a pud job man. Takes a tough sumbitch to do that kind of work. 👊

Haha damnit. I was headed to bed but for real man... tweakers. Their everywhere and it's fuckin scary.

Riggin' ain't a pud job man. Takes a tough sumbitch to do that kind of work. 👊
when i got to the point of being able to swing a 20lb sledge one handed, and hit my target consistently accurate.... can't lie. i felt cool af. also felt bullet proof. wish i still had that body lol never been a big dude but i was fucking shredded back then. veins had veins and my muscles had muscles. to quote fight club, i was chiseled out of wood. was probably 4% body fat, a solid 145lbs at 5'6" made of nothing but rage and lean muscle.

still was one of my favorite jobs I've ever had. almost lost my head once, literally, and almost lost my thumb once. both a consequence of my boss being higher than a kite. the head thing, i was high too, but not like him. came up on a coke connect and a key bump every couple hours worked better than taking down five energy drinks a day. didn't make the heart flutter the same way. in a way, it felt healthier, to call back to post college ideas.

but the shit i learned between low voltage circuits (gas lift wells are managed by solar low voltage controllers not much different from commercial grow room controllers), different qualities of fossil fuel extracted from 14k feet below ground, how and why fracking works and the business yields it offers, tank batteries and how they're plumbed, heat separators, etc. shit was hella interesting. we worked on everything from freshly fracked wells to 100 year old pump jacks that got loaded up with paraffin. i was considered a "hand" but really did work more inline with what roustabouts do. I just wasn't on a drilling rig.

had three cats come on board after i started, and only one lasted until i quit. he ended up quitting at the same time so i could give him a ride up to ABQ so he could continue on his cross country journey, was hitchhiking across the country and needed to make some money for a moment. Wonder what happened to that guy. he was a cool cat.

anyways, end of my story on the oil patch. get some rest bud.

i'll share some personal pics from back then...

comparison of when we first hit fluid and when we started to get into oil. the gold color is petroleum distillate. best fire starter ever. shit is higher octane than jet fuel and burns longer than diesel.
20140213_175843.jpg
old tank from the 1940s. was in the middle of a cotton field next to the worst paraffin well i worked on. that well was torturous, 6" as a time before we got it kicked off again.
20140219_122956.jpg
20140221_135350.jpg
cotton gin my boss's family owned. obviously done for. Pecos, TX
20140305_181148.jpg
i was figuring out how to weld 3/4" plate here. running quarters is hard af.
20140328_152059.jpg
we've got grades of oil, distillate, and brine. on the left, that layer of green you see is what butane is made from. very, very clean distillate. middle is the shit i stockpiled for fun during hooligan camping trips (fill a small balloon with it and toss it in a fire, shit goes boom) and right is brine mixed with distillate.
20140409_155233.jpg
church.
IMG_20150328_092427.jpg
2015 was a bad year. a real bad year.
IMG_20150417_223259.jpg
IMG_20150601_182039.jpg

when i got to the point of being able to swing a 20lb sledge one handed, and hit my target consistently accurate.... can't lie. i felt cool af. also felt bullet proof. wish i still had that body lol never been a big dude but i was fucking shredded back then. veins had veins and my muscles had muscles. to quote fight club, i was chiseled out of wood. was probably 4% body fat, a solid 145lbs at 5'6" made of nothing but rage and lean muscle.

still was one of my favorite jobs I've ever had. almost lost my head once, literally, and almost lost my thumb once. both a consequence of my boss being higher than a kite. the head thing, i was high too, but not like him. came up on a coke connect and a key bump every couple hours worked better than taking down five energy drinks a day. didn't make the heart flutter the same way. in a way, it felt healthier, to call back to post college ideas.

but the shit i learned between low voltage circuits (gas lift wells are managed by solar low voltage controllers not much different from commercial grow room controllers), different qualities of fossil fuel extracted from 14k feet below ground, how and why fracking works and the business yields it offers, tank batteries and how they're plumbed, heat separators, etc. shit was hella interesting. we worked on everything from freshly fracked wells to 100 year old pump jacks that got loaded up with paraffin. i was considered a "hand" but really did work more inline with what roustabouts do. I just wasn't on a drilling rig.

had three cats come on board after i started, and only one lasted until i quit. he ended up quitting at the same time so i could give him a ride up to ABQ so he could continue on his cross country journey, was hitchhiking across the country and needed to make some money for a moment. Wonder what happened to that guy. he was a cool cat.

anyways, end of my story on the oil patch. get some rest bud.
Dude that's awesome. Not awesome like "I'd love to do that shit" but awesome as in "I respect the shit out of that." Around here, there's a ton of rigging going on. So many of my friends have spent time trippin' pipe. Nearly all of them ended up on the meth route but they were good friends nonetheless. I'd agree with clean coke being better for you than energy drinks, especially just a bump every few hours. I couldn't do it though. Anytime I used on the job, I'd always get home feeling drained. Maybe not enough fluids? I know a few old dudes missing fingers and a couple that lost their lives living that oilfield life. It's a scary dangerous way to make a living, but the with the hours comes a big paycheck. The only time I was on an active crew was when we would be there to dig their pits. The first electrical outfit I worked for did a lot of roustabout shit, but most of our time was spent fixing pumps and running services out to them and center pivot irrigation. I'm glad I'm not in that side of electrical work anymore.

Sick pics brother! I love to see old dilapidated structures like that, and the art is on point. I do a lot of doodling but that shit there is art. You ever do any tattoos? Those skulls would look sick with some black and red. That celtic cross is dope too. Great shading and dimension work. I did some tattooing for a while. I did 12 (I think) for free. I said that I would start charging when I felt good enough and just when I got to that point, my dumb self punched a wall, messed up my hand and couldn't run a gun for more than 10 minutes before the pain sat in so I gave it up. Post-college shit once again. My username is GrumpAzz because that's what I used to be. Then came my days of psychedelics and the anger went the way of the wind as I found the light in patience. Funny thing... I asked the universe for help with my patience at one point and it seemed like everything started hitting me at once. Almost like in order to improve on your patience it has to be tested. That was a tough period but man am I thankful for it. Active and mindful thankfulness is huge. There was one night I was meditating on the things I was thankful for. I was in bed with my exwife and my dog, Yogi. He's the one in my pic. Me and that dude had a bond like I've never seen, maybe do to our mushroom trips together. Either way, I'm laying there thinking in my head with my hand on my dog and as I neared the end of the meditation, I thought to myself "and thanks for this wonderful friend that is Yogi." He snapped his head up and just stared at me in the dark. I know he heard that shit. I'll miss that dude forever.

yeah i was apprenticing for a couple years, that when i drew those skulls and cross. drew more flash than i care to remember back then, also used to paint a hell of a lot more. did countless tattoos on myself and others, but the owner of the shop got hemmed up on some DV and distribution charges and was sent to the state pen for a bit. My friend and I tried to keep the shop running but it's hard to run a business when you don't even know the landlord or have the business license lol so, i sold everything and moved back to the PNW to start fresh. Cleaned up, dried up, sold all the unnecessary shit and moved. Best fucking decision I ever made, man.

yeah i was apprenticing for a couple years, that when i drew those skulls and cross. drew more flash than i care to remember back then, also used to paint a hell of a lot more. did countless tattoos on myself and others, but the owner of the shop got hemmed up on some DV and distribution charges and was sent to the state pen for a bit. My friend and I tried to keep the shop running but it's hard to run a business when you don't even know the landlord or have the business license lol so, i sold everything and moved back to the PNW to start fresh. Cleaned up, dried up, sold all the unnecessary shit and moved. Best fucking decision I ever made, man.
I got a buddy out on Bainbridge Island. He's left once or twice but he always ends up back out there. I don't blame him. It's beautiful.

Is there any reason I shouldn't buy the cheaper "connect" version? I don't plan on using the "connect" capabilities, but saving 50 bucks seems like the smart play. I want an extra monitor for the top-off resevoir because I'd like to keep the upper and lower resevoirs as close to identical as possible.
Screenshot_20230911_103826_Chrome.jpg
@smoke

Last edited:
I don't use BlueLabs but @smoke does so he may know better.
My first reading says the connect is used to make the monitor wifi.
My guess says you need both since a BlueLab wifi monitor is over $600
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ I don't know though again??

Back
Top Bottom